christmas/holidays with them

this is just a small preference while i figure out ideas for imagines. so comment ones for new characters like jaeden/bill or wyatt/stan. and maybe suggest some stranger things characters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finn:
you guys didn't do much on christmas. you slept in that day until like 12 pm and then his mom made pancakes and bacon. afterwards you guys opened presents and cuddled and watched christmas movies. in the middle of the movie, you said one of the characters looked cute in a christmas sweater which made the lil boy mad. so he started tickling you until you surrendered.

richie:
since his parents don't show him attention (poor baby☹️) you told him he could come over to your house. of course, you're parents were skeptical at first, but richie ms humor made your father open up to him a little. you guys made christmas cookies while lookin cute and shit☺️

mike:
you spent it at his house. after you guys ate breakfast and opened presents, lucas, will, and dustin came over. you ended up playing d & d with them. mike would put his arm around your shoulder and kiss your cheek softly every once and a while. which made lucas gag while dustin and will thought it was adorable.

jack:
you both had to work, as in act for It, that day so when you both woke up in each other's arms in his trailer, you immediately showered his face with christmas kisses. afterwards, you went back to your trailer to get his gift. when you got back, his trailer was filled with tiny gifts for you and a teddy bear with a bouquet of your favorite flowers. he smiled and said,"merry christmas babe."

eddie:
we all know eddies mom would be a bitch. therefore, not letting him see you christmas morning. but later that day, he snuck out of his room with your gift in his hands and biked to your house. when he got there, you were beyond surprised and excited to see him. you pulled him into your house and gave him his gift. then cuddling up to watch a movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i know christmas was like, 2 days ago but it's like my favorite holiday so there's no guilt in writing a short preference about it. andddddddd exciting news!!! i might be going to new york this friday so fingers crossed i get to go. AND ILL BE RIDING THE PLANE BY MYSELF SO IM A LIL NERVOUS IF I DO GO. till next time💕💘💖💗💓💞💝