the babysitter~it cast x reader

"Y/n!! Come down here!!" Your mom called you from downstairs. "Coming Mom!!" You yelled back, putting the last few decorations from your shelf into a box. You turned around and left your room, running downstairs and almost falling, on your clumsy account. You walked into the living room find your mom looking at old pictures. "Yes, ma?" You announced yourself. She looked up and smiled. "Ah, yes. You remember Sophia, right?" She asked you. You walked over and sat next to her,"Yeah, the little girl that I used to babysit every weekend." Your mother grabbed the picture frame she was looking at and set it down on the side table, in its original place.

"Well, she's not so little anymore. She's sixteen now," your mom informed. You stared at her with wide eyes,"No. Freaking. Way." She nodded and chuckled. "Anyways, her mom spoke to me and told me that they need a babysitter" she continued. You gave her a confused look,"Mom, you literally just said she was sixteen," you emphasized Sophia's age,"Why in the world would she need a babysitter?" Your mom got up and started heading to the kitchen. You trailed behind her, awaiting your answer. She grabbed two mugs from the cabinet and looked to you. "Because it's not just going to be her. Her friends are going to be there too," your mom explained,"Tea?" You nodded and said a quiet 'please and thank you'.

"How many of them?" You asked after your mom handed you your tea. "Her mother said that there's six of them, not including Sophia," your mom said as she stirred her tea. "Holy fuck," you mumbled. Your mom raised her hand and smacked you in the back of the head,"Language." You flinched and rubbed the area she hit. "Gee, ma. What is that ring made of? Vibrainium?" You questioned. She smiled and looked at the large diamond on her ring finger,"Purely made out of love and hard years of being a mother." She have you a look that said 'I'm talking about you, young lady'. You gave her a hurt look and put a hand on your heart. "That stings, ya know," you said sarcastically.

"Oh, cut it out. Are you going to take the job or not?" She asked you,"I heard each of their moms is willing to pay a lot." She sipped her tea as she walked away. "Well, when you put it like that I have no choice but to take the job," you answered as you followed her out of the kitchen. "When is it?" You asked her. "Tonight," She said calmly. "Tonight?! Ma, why didn't you tell me about this sooner??" You exclaimed. She walked towards the stairs and started walking up. "Because I knew you wouldn't do it if I gave you time to think," she said, getting father. 'She has a point,' you thought. You sighed and went up to your room. "What time am I leaving?" You yelled to you mom from your room.

She paused before answering. "In like an hour," she answered from her room. You groaned and grabbed a book bag from your closet. You stuffed your pajamas in the bag along with a fresh pair of underwear and an outfit for the next day. Speed walking to your bathroom, you snatched your toothbrush and toothpaste. You placed them in your bag and put the bag on the floor, near the doorway. You plopped on your bed and scrolled around on your phone for the next hour or so. You skimmed through apps, you found Wattpad and saw that your favorite author, yikestozier, had published. 'Finally', you thought to yourself. 'She takes forever to fucking update.'

In the middle of reading the new chapter, your mother had called your name, pulling you away from the fictional world that the author had allowed you to escape in. "Y/n! I've been calling you for two minutes now! Sophia's mom said you can go over now," she said, peeking out from your doorway. "Sorry, mommy. I wasn't paying attention," you said as you sat up from your bed and grabbed your bag. You walked into your moms room and gave her a peck on the cheek. "I'll text you when I get there. I love you," you said to her. "I love you too, sweetie!" You heard her say before you ran downstairs and out of the house with your car keys in hand. You got into your car and started the ignition.

time skip to the house because ya gorl is lazy.

After about twenty five minutes of driving, you had arrived at Sophia's house. You shut your car off and got out, locking it with the keys. You went up to the front door and knocked. A couple of seconds later, a teenage girl with short orange hair and freckles scattered across her face, answered the door. "Hi, I'm here for Ms. Lillis. I'm supposed to be babysitting her daughter," you said, adjusting the book bag hanging on your shoulder. The girls brows furrowed as she looked at you confused. "Y/n?" She asked. You looked at her and it suddenly hit you. She was Sophia! How grownup she looked! "Sugar Honey Iced Tea! Sophie?!" You said, smiling. She smiled too and pulled you into a hug. "My goodness, you look so different! And you cut your hair! Ah, I love it!" You exclaimed, pulling away to look at her then pulling her back in for another hug.