it's about damn time~eddie x reader

{spoilers: contains scene from IT but some of them are morphed to form the story}
~~~~~~~~~~~
y/n's POV

the clown attacked us when we were in the crackhouse and eddie broke his arm. everyone was going crazy. i was still scared but i put all my attention towards eddie.

'we're going to get into so much trouble' i thought while they were all screaming. "DONT TOUCH ME!!! DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH ME!!" eddie screamed at richie. "i'm just going to crack your arm back into place," richie said to him.

i was in front of eddie. "eddie!! hey!! look at me!! focus on me and only me!!" i said to eddie to keep him distracted. beverly, bill, and richie went silent and eddie looked into my eyes. i gave richie the signal to crack his arm back into place.

eddie screamed and i put my hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "eddie it's going to be okay," i said to him softly. me and richie helped eddie up. he winced at the pain in his arm.

we got out of the house fast enough for eddie to keep up with us. "thank you for calming me down, y/n," eddie said softly. i cracked a small smile and said,"no problem." we finally got to eddie's house and his mom went ballistic.

"eddie i told you to stay away from them rachet kids!! look what they've done to you!!" his mom yelled at him, causing the neighbors to come out of their homes.

"but mom-" eddie started but his mom cut him off. "and especially when that girl is with you. i hear what people say about you. stay away from my son,"his mom pointed towards me. she ushered him into the passenger seat in the car, and he looked at me through the window.

'i'm sorry' he mouthed to me. 'it's okay' i mouthed back. then his mom drove off with eddie towards the hospital.

2 weeks later

it's been two week since i last saw eddie. i miss him a lot. he's like my best friend. my mom always warned me about boys. saying that they'll only want me because i'll please them or some shit.

but eddie wasn't like that. he was sweet and nice to me. there's rumors about me, saying that i've slept with every boy in school. i haven't, i'm still a virgin, i'm only 13. but eddie didn't believe those rumors.

i was sitting at the ledge of the cliff that all of us jump off of and swim into the water. i heard a twig crack behind me and i immediately stood up. i raised my fists and yelled,"who's there??!!"

then eddie emerged from behind a tree with a cast on his arm. i lowered my fists and said,"eddie what are you doing here?" he cleared his throat and said,"w-well i came h-here to tell you something."

i walked closer to him and said,"you're stuttering like bill, what's wrong?" he walked closer to me and our noses were inches apart. my heart started beating rapidly.

he put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. i was surprised at first but then kissed him back. he pulled away and heat ran up to my cheeks. he turned pink too.

"i-i think i'm in l-love with you,"he stuttered. i smiled and kissed his cheek. "i love you too,"i said. then i heard clapping come from behind eddie. i looked and saw the losers smiling and clapping.

richie came up to both of us and put his hands on our shoulder. "it's about damn time, eddie. you were taking so long i was about to go for her," richie said sarcastically.

i laughed and punched his arm playfully. "you're such an ass, tozier,"i said. "w-wanna go s-swimming?" bill asked. beverly smiled and said,"sounds like an amazing idea."

me and her smirked as we took of our clothes except our underwear and bra. we ran to the cliff and jumped. "what the fuck!!" was the last thing i heard, that obviously came from richie, before i landed in the water. i love my losers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hope you guys enjoyed this imagine!! make sure to comment and request for an imagine you want me to write. till next time!!❤️😚