writing prompts

ok so i was extremely bored in math class today so i thought of writing prompts that i could do.

all you guys need to do is comment what character you want me to do for that writing prompt. got it? let's go.

1. "it's just logic." "well, you know what? i call bullshit on your logic."

2. "are you clinically insane or just incredibly annoying?" "i don't know, probably both."

3. "you sure i can't punch him in the face?" "yes." "what if i just break his nose a little?"

4. "i think i'm having a feeling. how do i make it stop?"

5. "wether you believe in me or not, i will continue to exist."

6. "i had a thought." "oh no." "i swear it's a good one this time!!"

7. "can you hit him with your knife?" "i think the technical term would be 'stab him'."

8. "if we die i'm going to spend the rest of our afterlife reminding you that this was your fault." "that's cool. i wouldn't mind having company while being a ghost."

9. "if you don't do it, she will die." (sorry this one is a bit bold)

10. "if my legacy is to throw myself in the path of a bullet to save your life, then so be it."

11. "letting you go was the hardest this i've ever had to do."

12. "are you insane?" "do you really want me to answer that question?"

13. "you don't strike me as a professional criminal." "that's what makes me so good at it."

14. "congratulations, you're wittier than the bully that tormented me in the third grade. you should be so proud."

ok so just comment which character you want me to do for the prompts. love you guys!!♥️♥️