dating jack dylan grazer would be like...

here's a jack preference for you guys :)))
~~~~~~~~~~
nicknames:

he calls you darling. "hello darling" is what he would always say when he saw you before started dating. when you started dating he called you baby all the time.

you called him baby boy. whenever you posted about him on social media, your caption would include 'my baby boy'. fans would make edits about you two and it would include a strip from your livestream of you saying "i love you baby boy."

cuddles and sweet nothings:

no matter what time of the day or who you were with, jack was all in for the cuddles. you were like a human teddy bear to him. and when you weren't in the mood for cuddles he would take your arm and hug it. you two would usually have movie nights and cuddle nonstop.

movie date/night:

speaking of movie nights lol, both of you love watching movies. like if there were one thing you guys love more than each other, it would be movies. you guys love watching scary movies. so that way when you get scared, jack can feel like a man and protect you. whenever there was a jump scare you would yell,"JACK PROTECT ME FROM THE DEMONS!!" (true story that actually happened to me and my exfriend, we were watching scary videos and i screamed that)

favorite song(trigger warning):

both of you loved 'check yes, juliet' by we the kings(link above). in some aspect, that song explained your relationship. because some fans shipped him with ellie and they would hate on you. once, someone told you to go kill yourself because you were so tired of the hate you'd been receiving. you almost did but jack, being the sweet, amazing person he is, stopped you.

when each of you are sad:

when you're sad he'd be there for you immediately. he'd hug you till you stop crying and your breathing comes to a normal rate. "shhh, baby. it's going to be okay" he'd whisper in your ear. he'd smother your face with kisses and play with your hair and try to make you laugh.

when he's sad he'd beg you to stay with him and hug him for a long period of time. you'd put on his favorite movies and shows and watch them nonstop. it'd be a while before jack was back to normal. but when he was he'd be funny and just his amazing normal self.

contact names:

his for you: beautiful gal🤤💘😘

your name for him: fred savage😂👌🏼😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG IM GETTING MY HAIR CUT TODAY AND IM SO EXCITED ILL SHOW YOU GUYS NEXT TIME I UPDATE WHICH WILL PROBABLY BE IN A COUPLE OF HOURS BC I HAVE AN IDEA FOR AN IMAGINE. TILL NEXT TIME😚😚❤️❤️