the upside down~mike x reader

FIRST MIKE WHEELER IMAGINE WOOHOO😝👊🏼😏 btw sorry i change the pov so many times ;-;
~~~~~~~~~
y/n's POV

dark. it's so dark here. "will? are you still next to me?" i asked my brother. he grabbed my hand and said,"it's okay. i'm right here." we were hiding in Castle Byers. hiding from someone. no not someone. something. it's definitely not human.

"will i'm scared," i said as tears started to form in my eyes. he gently squeezed my hand and said,"i know, y/n. i'm scared too." i heard growling come from outside of the fort. i gasped in fear.

the growling surrounded the fort then stopped. me and will were trembling. i heard a twig crack near the entrance. then the 'thing' lunged at us and everything went black.

mikes POV

"el do you know where y/n and will are?" i asked el. she nodded her head yes. "okay sweetie. i need you to find them. tell us where they are," joyce said. we had created some type of gateway to the upside down. which is where y/n and will are.

i missed them a lot. will was my best friend, and y/n..well she was my crush. i've liked her since will introduced us. "do you see them?" joyce asked el. "yes," she said.

"okay tell them that we'll find them as soon as possible," joyce said, her voice was shaky.

elevens POV

i walked through this dark place. i've been here before, but there's this fort thing. i walk inside and see y/n and will, trembling and their skin looks really pale.

"we are going to find you. you need to stay safe," i told them. y/n nodded and will said,"hurry." then everything started to fade. i looked around me then looked back at y/n and will but they were gone.

i started screaming and crying to see if they could find me or even hear me. i woke up and took the goggles off my head. joyce hugged me while i was crying softly into her shoulder.

mikes POV

"guys did you hear that? y/n and will are alive!!" i said to dustin and lucas. "we just need a way to get into the upside down," dustin said. "how the hell are we going to do that?" lucas asked.

"i may know how," hopper said. , leading us towards out of the school. he drove us towards the gate of hawkins lab. "stay here. joyce come with me," he said as he got out of the car.

"we're not actually going to stay here, right?" lucas asked. i shook my head,"no we just need them to get out of sight before we get out." dustin looked out the window,"i don't see them anymore."

we got out of the car and followed the trail to where hopper and joyce went. there was a door, i tried to open it but couldn't. "here let me try," dustin said. he looked around the door and saw a keycard.

he looked back at me, lucas, and el then put the keycard in the scanner and the door opened. we walked in and walked the halls. "el do you know where the portal is?" i asked her. she nodded and lead us to where is was.

we made a lot of turns and then she lead us into an elevator. she pressed a button and it took us down. it stopped and she lead us to a room that looked like a deadly swamp.

just then joyce, hopper, y/n and will. "didn't i tell you guys to stay in the car??" hopper yelled. i walked up to them and said,"are they okay?" joyce nodded and said,"let's take them to he hospital."

then a demogorgon emerged from the portal. it lunged towards y/n and grabbed her. "no!!! let go of her you bastard!!" i yelled. i started to run to them but something pulled me back, sending me into the wall.

el stood in front of me and started walking towards them. she sent y/n towards the other wall. i ran towards her and said,"hey are you okay?" she nodded and hugged me. i hugged her back.

i looked at el. "no more,"she said to the demogorgon. then she turned to me and said,"goodbye mike." tears started to form in my eyes. she raised her hand up and used her powers to send her and the demogorgon back into the upside down. closing the portal.

"eleven!!!" i yelled. she was gone, she didn't even meet y/n and will. y/n got up and hugged me tightly. i softly cried into her shoulder. "come on we have to go," hopper said. y/n grabbed my hand and smiled softly at me.

we all walked back to the car and drove to the hospital. they put y/n and will in separate rooms. when they woke up we told them everything that happened while they were gone. i even told them about el and how she helped us save them.

"guys can i have a couple of minutes alone with y/n?" i asked dustin and lucas. they nodded, said goodbye to y/n and walked out. i gave her another big hug. "i missed you a lot," i whispered to her.

"i missed you more, wheeler," she said back. i pulled away and looked at her. she was pale but her eyes were still the bright e/c that they always are. she sat up and put her hand on my cheek and kissed me.

i kissed back almost immediately. then i pulled away and said,"i really like you, y/n." she smiled and said,"i really like you too, mike."
~~~~~~~~~~~
woohoo my first mike wheeler imagine!! i hope that you all enjoyed this very much!! till next time❤️😚