opposites attract~finn x reader

writing prompt #3
"you sure i can't punch him in the face?" "yes" "what if i just break his nose a little?"

(WAIT TILL THE END. I GOT AN UPDATE ON THE SITUATION, MY DOODS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n l/n was the calm, shy girl that would sit back in the classroom, taking notes quietly or just reading a book. she loved to draw and always wore simple things. like headbands or just a simple colored jacket. she was the aesthetic type of girl.

finn wolfhard was the loud, obnoxious class clown everyone laughed along with. he always wore something everyone would remember. from oversized sweaters to sweatshirts and formal dress pants. he was your outgoing type of boy.

you'd never believe me if i said they were dating. but it's true, they were. the happiest high school couple in all of toronto. with at least six months into the relationship, people took more notice to y/n.

and honestly, finn wasn't having it. "hey, y/n," a boy said, walking up to her locker. "uhm, hi?" she said shyly, not knowing the boy. "i've seen you around school and i was wondering if you'd like to come over to my house later?" the boy asked.

y/n started at him in disbelief. not only did she not know who he was, she never noticed him in any of her classes. "i'm sorry, but she has a boyfriend. so beat it, kid," finn spoke up from behind her. the boy rolled his eyes and walked away.

"hey, babe," finn said, wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her from behind. she giggled and closed her locker, turning around to hug finn. "hi, finn," she mumbled into his shoulder. he gave her a kiss on the cheek and pulled away from the hug to grab her hand.

they walked to class, hand-in-hand. "ugh, i really don't like this class," finn said, aloud. y/n hit him in the shoulder lightly and playfully, so the teacher would hear him. they took their seats and the school bell rang, indicating that class has started.

within five minutes in the class, y/n heard a loud bang next to her. she looked over to finn and saw him rubbing his head. "are you okay?" she whispered. "yeah, i just hit my head on the desk," he groaned. y/n laughed lightly and stopped when she realized that the class was staring at her and finn.

"have anything you'd like to say out loud, mr. wolfhard or ms. y/l/n?" the teacher said. finn cleared his throat and said,"yeah, uhm, this class is really boring." y/n laughed and immediately covered her mouth. the teacher flared at both of them and raised an eyebrow.

"since you want to joke around in the class, i figure you'd like to joke around in detention too," the teacher said. the class made 'ohh's and finn rolled his eyes. he grabbed your hand and you quickly grabbed your bookbag.

"at least we'll be out of this class. have a good day," finn said sarcastically, saluting him before closing the classroom door. "i'm definitely not going to have an A in that class now," y/n mumbled. "so what do you want to do?" finn asked.

she looked at him confused. "what do you mean?" she questioned, arching her eyebrow. "well, as far as the teacher knows, we're 'going to detention'", finn said, doing air quotations,"so why don't we just leave school?" y/n hesitated before shrugging,"why not?" finn smiled at his girlfriend, admiring her adventurous humor.

they came to the school doors and walked out. "what do you want to do first?" y/n asked. finn shrugged,"how about we go to that diner on 3rd street?" y/n nodded and they set off towards the diner. after they got to the diner, they found a table and sat down.

"this is honestly the craziest thing i've ever done," y/n said to finn. finn smirked and said,"y'know, you've really come out of your shell." y/n smiled amusingly,"what's that supposed to mean?"

"when i first met you, you were so quiet and shy," finn explained,"but know you're getting in trouble with me and sneaking out of school. i'm probably a bad influence for you though."

"well i don't think you're a bad influence for me. i think you're a good influence for me. my mom always wanted me to come out of my shy stage, and now i am, thanks to you," y/n said sweetly. finn smiled and grabbed her hand, rubbing his thumb over her knuckles.

"i'm gonna head to the bathroom, okay?" finn said, getting up from his seat. y/n nodded and looked at the diners menu. she heard someone sit in the seat in front of her, she assumed it was finn. "hey, girl," a deep voice said. she looked from behind the menu and saw a man with a black hood on.

she kept quiet and pretended to not notice him. "i know you saw me, girly. i just wanna have some fun," the man said, seductively. she almost gagged, at how he said it. "i suggest you leave, my boyfriend is in the bathroom and he could be back any second," y/n said sternly.

the man smirked,"that trick doesn't work on me, i know you're here alone." she kept her ground and forced herself not to scream. "i'm serious, you better leave now," she growled. before the guy could say anything, finn walked up behind him. "you heard the girl, leave her alone. now," finn said furiously.

"whatever, man. she came on to me first," the man said, before pushing his way past finn. before finn could bring his fist up, y/n jumped and pulled him back. "calm down, baby. i'm fine," she said, calmly,

she pulled him towards the booth and sat back down. "you sure i can't punch him in the face?" finn questioned. "yes," y/n said, chuckling. "what if i just break his nose a little?" finn asked again. y/n laughed a little louder, and finn's face relaxed a bit.

he loved the way her nose crinkled when she laughed, and how her smile would brighten up his whole mood. he was absolutely and utterly in love with this amazing girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMMMMMM GUYS I HAVE SO PRETTY GOOD NEWS. SOOOOOOOOO MY CRUSH AND THE GIRL BROKE UPPPPP.

ANDDDDDDDDD NOW WE'RE DATING BC SHE LIKED ME TOO. which is like really surprising bc i'm really ugly.

like oof, look at that

like oof, look at that. ew. but anyways i'm extremely happy, and i hope you guys have an amazing day or night. love you guysss💓💕💗💘💖💞💝💖💕💕💓💝💘