that one girl~jack x reader

this video is really funny honestly it's like one of my favorite videos of them😂💓
~~~~~~~~~~~
you were sitting on a couch in the hotel room that you shared with the boys of the it cast. they were messing around, trying to film a youtube video.

"yeah go!!" finn yelled, recording towards the hotel door. jack walked in and said,"what the heck are you doing here? what are you doing? what am i doing? ah this is outakes, silly," he said to the camera and you all started laughing.

he walked back out the door. jaeden was chewing his gum loudly and you chuckled. jack walked back in slowly and said,"hi. what are you doing here?" finn turned the camera towards wyatt.

"oh you know, just keeping track of my best friend," he said while the camera was zoomed in on his face. "why are you so close on his face?" jack asked finn with a laugh. you all started laughing because it was awkward but hilarious at the same time.

jack walked towards the door but then walked back. "but you know what the thing is? there's-theres that girl that i like so-m-bad," he said, nervously as he looked at you. you blushed and looked back down at your phone quickly.

finn and wyatt chuckled. finn pointed the camera towards you and you made a funny face. jack giggled, which made you laugh even more because hearing him giggle made you happy. (jack honestly has the cutest laugh ever)

"she's-shes just so perfect. i wish i could date her. like he did," jack said as he looked away from you and pointed towards jaeden, who was still chewing his gum loudly.

he then looked at jaeden and said,"what are you doing here? who even are you?" everyone laughed, unable to control their laughter because of how awkward and funny this was.

jaeden walked away, out of frame, as jack restarted. "she's just so perfect, i just wish i could-i wish i could be with her," he said taking glances at you. jaeden walked up behind him and grabbed something from the snack basket.

"i wish i could be her boyfriend," jack said as jaeden stood next to him. jack looked at jaeden and jaeden held out a snickers bar. you, finn, jaeden, and jack laughed loudly.

"this whole video in just a snickers ad," you said, through your laughter. "what the shit!! is that the ad campaign for this movie!!" jack said, laughing hard. everyone calmed themselves down and restarted.

jack leaned against the wall and looked at you. you looked back at him and smiled softly. jaeden walked up next to him again. "having lady troubles?" he asked in a deep voice.

you began to think that everyone was laughing too much. jack busted out laughing uncontrollably once again. and so did finn and jaeden. finn went from a different angle.

jack leaned up against the wall, again. jaeden walked up behind him, again. "having lady troubles?" jaeden asked in a deep voice. jack sighed,"yeah, again." jaeden was the only one to laugh this time but finn managed to stiffen his laugh into a chuckle.

"okay just go again. go again," finn said. "walk in again. walk in again or else it'll look really choppy," you said to jaeden. "it's fine let's just go," jaeden said. "listen to y/n, or it'll look choppy," jack said with a huff.

jaeden sighed and walked back, then towards jack again. he chuckled and pointed towards jermey, who was beside finn. finn pointed the camera at jermey. he waved and said,"hi i'm kevin."

you laughed and said,"hi kevin." jack shook his head and laughed,"come on, guys." jaeden walked really fast back then towards jack again. "having lady troubles?" he asked in that deep voice. jack looked at you and sighed.

"yeah," he said as if he were constipated. you laughed and said,"it sounds like your trying to take a shit." everyone one laughed once again. finn and then finished the video and stop recording.

"hey does anyone want to come and get an ice cream with me in the lobby?" you asked them. "i'll go with you," you heard jack say from behind you. you looked at him and blushed. "o-okay come on," you stuttered.

you and jack walked towards the elevator to go to the lobby. you got to the ice cream vending machine and picked out your ice cream. then jack picked his. "you know when i was saying that stuff about the girl that i like?" jack asked.

you shrugged and said,"i didn't know you actually liked someone. i thought you were just doing the skit." jack cleared his throat,"well um that girl that i was talking about, is uh actually y-you."

you blushed and asked,"m-me?" he nodded and looked into your e/c eyes. you quickly closed your eyes and pecked him on the lips. "oh god i'm so sorry i didn't mean to do that," you said a bit embarrassed.

he smiled and said,"it's fine, cause now i can do this." he put his hand on your cheek and kissed you softly. you kissed back and you felt like fireworks were exploding everywhere. you both pulled apart and smiled at each other.

"we should probably start heading back to the hotel room," jack said, still looking at you. you nodded and said,"yeah probably." you broke out of your trance and header back to the hotel room with jack by your side.
~~~~~~~~
ok here's a little rant. IM SO FUCKING CLUMSY. i have stem 9th period for odd days at my school and we're building bridges. we needed hot glue, and being the stupid person that i am, i fucking burned myself🤧🤧

this is literally the second time i've burned myself in this class with hot glue and it's not even second quarter yet🙄🙄

anyway till next time!!❤️😚