bad girl~richie x reader

alright guys back to your normally scheduled programing of fanfic *finger guns awkwardly* i'll go home now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
y/n hasn't been the same after the horrible events of It. she hasn't talked the same, she hasn't acted the same. she's a badass now to richie tozier, and he was loving it.

he's always liked y/n. during the sewer fight with It, he was so afraid of losing her he took all his anger and fear out on It. obviously he was defeated, leaving the losers traumatized. after bev left to
the safety of her aunt, y/n was the only girl in the losers club.

bill, richie, eddie, stan, and ben we're sitting at lunch when richie noticed something odd. y/n wasn't there, she usually was though, she never missed lunch with them. "hey guys, where's y/n?" richie asked, looking back at them.

"i-i s-saw her earlier a-at c-class," bill said, taking a bite of his sandwich. richie huffed and got up from his seat. "c'mon eddie spaghetti," he said. eddie got up slowly with a confused look on his face.

"what're we doing?" eddie asked as they stepped out of the cafeteria. "looking for y/n, duh," richie said bluntly. they roamed the halls, checking the classes. then eddie heard yelling from the gym.

"richie, follow me," eddie said, leading him to the gym. eddie opened the doors and the yelling became louder. "girls locker room," richie said. he ran to the door, eddie following behind him.

he put his hand under his glasses, covering his eyes. "why are you closing your eyes?" eddie asked, confused. "it's the girls locker room, you gotta show some respect," richie said, opening the door.

eddie shrugged and covered his eyes too before walking into the locker room. "you're such a slut you know that?" they heard a voice yell. "oh yeah? well if you're gonna be a two faced bitch, greta, you could at least make one of them pretty," a girl shot back.

richie smiled softly and eddie chuckled. they both knew it was y/n. she always knew how to make someone feel like a fool. as richie and eddie kept walking deeper into the locker room, there was a moment of silence.

not until eddie bumped into someone or something, causing it to yell. "what the fuck?!" the girl yelled. "i-i'm so sorry. i-i'm just looking for my friend, y/n," eddie said, his cheeks getting red in embarrassment.

the girl chuckled and grabbed eddies hands from his face. his vision was blurred, but eventually he saw y/n in front of him, smiling. he smiled and laughed. "what are you doing in the girls locker room?" she asked.

"richie and i were looking for you because you weren't at lunch. so we went walking around the school and heard greta and you yelling in here," eddie said. y/n looked around,"well where's richie?"

eddie shrugged, but he knew where he was. as richie walked up behind y/n, his arms wrapped at her in a hug, then she screamed.  "what the fuck, richard?" y/n yelled. (if you get that, i love you)

he laughed and put her down. she turned around and started laughing too. "c'mon let's go. i'm hungry," eddie said. y/n and richie nodded. they walked out of the gym into the cafeteria and sat down at the lunch table. "where were you?" stan asked.

"found her making trouble in the girls locker room with greta," richie said. "again?" bill asked. y/n shrugged. "not my fault the little shit keeps pushing me around, i'm so tired of her," y/n said, taking one of stan's french fries and eating it.

"and there's nothing wrong with that, but you need to stop getting yourself into so much trouble, darling," richie said. "i can't believe i'm gonna say this but, richie's right," stan said.

"why are you guys acting like my parents? well actually you're acting better than my parents, they're never there, but at least you aren't worried about my grades. because those are horrible," y/n rambled on. richie just shook his head and laughed, he knew your parents were never there for you.

which is why he was the person she was closest with, he was always there for her. "y-y/n, a-are you o-okay?" bill asked. y/n was staring off into space. richie nudged her and she looked up. "w-what? oh, um y-yeah i'm fine," y/n said.

"well well. look what we have here, the infamous losers club," henry bowers said. y/n groaned, obviously even more annoyed from today's earlier events with greta. "what the hell do you want, dick head?" y/n said.

henry chuckled. "looks like pretty girl has a mouth over here. wonder what else that mouth can do?" henry said. y/n rolled her eyes. "your mouth keeps moving but all i hear is 'blah, blah, blah'," y/n said.

richie laughed loudly, and y/n smiled at him. henry have both of them dirty looks. "if you don't shut the hell up, i'll kick your ass tozier and y/l/n," henry said. y/n stood up, slamming the table. "look henry, if we wanted a bitch we'd adopt a dog ourselves. so beat it," y/n said looking at him straight in his eyes.

he huffed, rolled his eyes and walked away. y/n looked back at the losers, they all had surprised expressions on their faces. y/n sat down and shrugged. "what?" she asked taking one of stan's french fries again. they looked at richie, expecting him to say something.

"that. was. awesome," richie said, clearly impressed. y/n smiled shyly and said,"thanks i guess." after lunch was over and the day was done, they all agreed to meet up at the quarry. y/n walked home with richie, both of them laughing at a joke he made.

"what you did at lunch today was pretty badass," richie said. y/n shrugged and smiled sheepishly. "most people are all bark and no bite. it's so tiring hearing them talk but they don't do shit," she said. richie nodded,"i totally agree. just like henry and greta."

as they made their way to the quarry, y/n kept looking back, thinking something was following them but nothing was ever their. "hey, you okay?" richie asked her after she looked back for the 50 millionth time. "y-yeah i'm fine," she said, turning to look back in front of her. they walked into the woods and heard a twig being cracked.

she put an arm in front of richie to stop him from walking. "what happened?" he asked. y/n put a finger to her lips, signaling him to be quiet. then they both heard a twig snap again, but this time closer. "the two losers i was looking for," a voice said.

they both quickly turned their heads and saw henry walking towards then with a knife at hand. y/n's eyes widened as she grabbed richie's hand and pulled him with her as she ran. "where are we going?" richie yelled. "to the quarry to warn the rest of the losers," she said as they ended up in a field.

she looked around and saw the losers near the river. looking behind her, seeing henry not far behind, she dragged richie with her. as she got closer she started to yell. "what's she trying to say?" ben asked. "i don't know," stan said. "bowers is coming!!" she yelled.

but as she got their with richie, bowers was behind then still, closer this time. she turned around, the losers behind her. she stood in front of them, protecting them in a motherly manner. "hey there, pretty girl," henry said. y/n huffed,"don't call me that."

"fine, slut," henry said, emphasizing the word slut. "don't call her that either," richie said, obviously angry with the name henry chose. "what ya gonna do about it, shit head?" henry asked, mockingly. "leave us alone," y/n said.

"not until you pay for humiliating me," henry said. "not my fault i let the truth slip," y/n said. henry huffed and gripped his knife tighter. y/n grabbed a rock and held it up. "leave now or i throw this rock at you," y/n said. richie then grabbed one too. then ben, then bill, then eddie, then stan, and then mike.

"we all will," stan said. henry looked around and all of them and hesitated. he groaned, lowering his knife and putting it away. "you'll pay for this," he said before he walked away. they all dropped their rocks and sighed in relief. "all bark, no bite," y/n muttered.

she felt a soft pair of lips on her cheeks and gasped slightly. she turned and looked to her side. richie had beet red cheeks and widened eyes. y/n smiled and leaned to richie and kissed his cheek. "i like you a lot," y/n said. richie nodded nervously and said,"i-i l-like you a-a lot t-too."

she chuckled and walked away from the speechless trashmouth. leaving him with even redder cheeks, lips parted in amazement, and a hand were she had kissed his cheek. "i'm never washing this cheek again," he said, low enough for him to hear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
well i hope you guys enjoyed this imagine. till next time!!♥️♥️