An unexpected meeting

As everyone gathered their belongings to get the base, the plane suddenly jerked to the left making everyone fall over. Hanna fell on top of Lucio who protectively held her and Zenyatta somehow fell on me but surprisingly he wasn't that heavy. Sam was the only one not affected as we hear over the intercom.

"Talon has taken the ship ho-" then it was cut off. Everyone got ready to fight but I didn't know what to do. Zenyatta saw my look of horrified confusion and started to explain to me what I could do.

"(Y/n) I would advise for you and Sam to stay in this area. It is the safest place for you."

"A-alright but w-what's going on?"

"Talon. Their the people who want to get rid of Overwatch. Their goons aren't that dangerous but they have four people who you need to watch out for. Widomaker is their sniper and she never misses so stay hidden from her, Reaper is like their battle leader in a sense because he'll be out in the front lines, and he can turn himself into a smoke like substance so if you're running from him make sure you lose him before hiding. Sombra is their hacker who can hack anything and anyone for this never be singled out by her or she'll mess you up. Finally their leader Doomfist he can and will kill anyone with his mechanical gauntlet."

As Lucio finished explaining Sam suddenly said something.

"I can help. I can get the injured people out of the way of the battle zone."

They looked at each other and nodded to him as they all left. Then silence. I quickly moved all the couches to make a make shift fort for me to hide behind until someone tells me the O.K. 30 minutes and nothing happens, and I start to feel like someone's watching me but no ones in here, or so I thought.

"You know the couch wouldn't do you any good from the bullets."

I jump from my position thinking I'd see someone but there's no one there. On my left I see a weird glimmer of purple. I quickly try to grab it but it's too fast for me.

"Are you done yet? I just want to talk."

I slowly made my way towards the wall so this invisible being wouldn't sneak up on me.

"Show yourself then we'll talk." My voice held a strong tone even though I'm sweating like a sinner in church. She doesn't say anything as she appears in front of me and gives me a light bow.

"Hola. I'm Sombra but you probably could've already figured that out."

"What do you want?"

"Oh tsk tsk. That's not nice even to your new friend."

"No. You're not going to be my friend. Are you mad?"

"Pobrecito. Why don't you go cry to your daddy, oh wait you can't because he wasn't in your life."

I stare at her in horror but that soon dissolves into pure anger as I run up to her, grab grab her by her sweaters opening near her neck, and turn her so she's the one on the wall.

"Listen here you fucking bitch. I don't know how you know any of that but next time you talk about my family like that. I. Will. Kill. You."

All she does is smirk at me as I hear the door open. I don't care who it is as I get ready to let her down she disappears before she touches the ground. I look around for her and I turn to see Winston at the door.

"Hey are you ok? Who were you yelling at."

I look back at him the anger was still in my system and I wanted to burn it off so I quickly left the room careful not to run into him. I don't see that the area I yelled at her was completely destroyed.

I find that the Talon agents were gone. Most were beaten while other were, I hoped, unconscious but there was a slim chance of that.

I look around some more and see that Sam's helping Angela tend to the Overwatch agents who had been badly injured during the fight. I don't bother them but I start to head out to find something to burn my extra energy off.

Sombra's POV
Reaper wants us to find the 'important' cargo the Overwatch ship has. I didn't pay attention to his rants about the plan or what this cargo was. I look at Widow to see she's paying attention but not at the same time.

After about 20 minutes we had to go to our stations and wait for his signal. We reach the ship Widow and Reaper leave with a lot of low class agents to distract the agents while I look for the cargo. As soon as we land I turn invisible and make a run for the area Doomfist told me to go.

After some time I find the area but it's just a lounge area with nothing of importance until I see a guy behind a couch fort. I start to mess with him for about 5 minutes before he got angry. After I get a good look at his face I realized this was (y/f/n) (y/l/n) the perfect experiment of Glenn (y/l/n). Everyone thought he was dead but Doomfist still wanted me to research on him.

I tell him to cry to his dad but that seemed to be his breaking point as he picked me up by my collar. He threatens me but I smirk because I can see what he can do. The t.v was on the wall begins to crack and the paint on the walls started to pop out more. The part that almost scared me was that the couches started to be lifted off the ground. The door opens which makes everything stop and then he drops me. I turn invisible again and book it out of the room before anyone could see I was with him.

I run all the way back to our ship to see that Reaper was already there and I can only assume Widow was there as well.

"Did you find the cargo Sombra."

"Yes and you wouldn't believe what it is, I mean who it is."

"Who?"

"Yeah you now that insane jerk Glenn and how he experimented on his 4 month old kid? Well they have him. They have (y/n)."

"Did his experiments work."

"From what I can tell yes they did."

"Alright. Then our next mission is to bring him to Talon before Overwatch unleashes his powers."

I nod my head as I walk to my quarters. I go on my computer and I start doing research. Why weren't we able to find him sooner.