Leaving for the day.

I look around this area and see I'm in total darkness. I try to walk but it feels like I'm floating. I look to the left to see Sam but as I gazed closer at him I see he was almost completely destroyed and his wires were sparking every which way. I look in horror as he suddenly explodes and fades away. I look to the right to see this cloaked being with a skull/owl mask looking at were Sam was. I see that they're walking to the left. I stare at them until they reached where Sam was then I see Sombra, beaten and broken on the ground. I try to help her but I still can't move. I look at her to see she's crying but with a smile on her face. The cloaked figure got a shotgun from nowhere and pointed it at her and then I scream.

"NO! DON'T TOUCH HER!"

I jolt up from my bed and grab the air as I realize it was only just a dream. I look around my room to see that objects were thrown everywhere. And my wall had a small crack on it. I look around to see if there was anymore damage as I start to remember my dream.

Why was Sam destroyed, why did Sombra appear, and who was that figure? I shake my head as I grab (a nice looking outfit) and go to the bath room to wash myself. I look at my bathroom to see it had a small shower, pure white tiles, and (y/f/c) walls. I shower and get myself ready to hang out with the hacker.

It seems like I'm doing this to expose Talon but I just want to get to know Sombra better because she doesn't seem like she wants to be there, but I don't know. I grab my phone to see a text from Sombra. It was sent 10 minutes ago.

Sombra-Hola chico. I was thinking of meeting at that mall you and Hana went to. I'll be at the food court at 12:30. Adios mi amor.

I look at the clock to see it's 11:30. I have enough time to tell Soldier I'll be out. I send a quick message to Sombra telling her ok and I still can't understand her Spanish texts.

I go out of my room to find Soldier was about to knock on my door.(the doors slide into the wall) We look at each other as he clears his throat.

"I wanted to apologize for yesterday when I let the robots gang up on you. I wanted to see if your powers are controlled by your emotions or if you could use them to an extent."

"Oh uh it okay sir. I was just drained from using the ability. I could probably train myself to use them at will, but I wanted to ask you if I could go out today."

He stares at me as I start to reconsider this idea but he just chuckles at me.

"You suffer one of the most trauma I've ever seen on a humans mental capability and now you ack as if nothing happened. You can go out and here's a little gift from all of Overwatch," He hands me a plain blue credit card. "This is the way we give our hero's their pay because Overwatch isn't going to have their hero's risk everything for nothing." (They give you a paycheck electronically so it's just in your account when you do get payed)

He pats my shoulder, gives me my accounts information, then leaves to do whatever it is that he does. I look at the card as I take off my phone case and put the card on the back of my phone then I put the case back on again.

I walk to front to see Lena there with a red head woman.

"Oy, (y/n)! I would like to introduce you to my beautiful girlfriend Emily."

She jesters towards her as Emily starts to blush at Lena's antics.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. It's always nice to meet new people."

I wave at her as Lena put her arm around her and looked me up and down.

"Well look at you. Who's the lucky person who gets to hang out with you lookin like that."

"O-oh it's no one. I just wanted to explore the mall Hana and I went to last time."

"Mmh. Sure you do. But one question, how're you going to get there if you don't have a car?"

I try to say something but I realize she was right.

"Well I was going to find someone to borrow their car, or something like that."

"Well (y/n) you're in luck. You can use the fabulous impala~,"

 You can use the fabulous impala~,"

"Nice car. Are you sure I could borrow it?"

"Yes because we can trust you enough that you won't wreck it."

She tosses me the keys and then goes back to talking with her girlfriend. I go into the car put the name of the mall into my phone and leave to hang out with the hacker.