No plot only fluff

~(y/n) POV~
Waking up with a migraine wasn't something I want to get used to but here we are. Groggily I open my eyes and try to remember what happened. Sombra and I talked, I saw mom, and then Glenn happened. I almost yell out as I feel my body start to spasm but stop just as I fully wake up.

"Que paso? Todo esta bien?"

I look over at Sombra and see the cutest thing. Her hair is poofed out in so many directions and her purple stripe was everywhere.

"Oh my god you look so cute."

Sombra blushes the brightest pink but then stares at me.

"Back at cha guapo. Are you alright though? You've had a restless night. Kept in waking up every few hours and started talking in your sleep."

I can only open my mouth as the door opens and Sam comes into the room.

"(Y/n). Sombra. Breakfast is ready. Does (y/n) need any help getting up or do you have it under control?"

Sombra just gives Sam a small nod. Sam slowly leaves the room like he doesn't trust leaving me with Sombra alone. Sombra gets up from the bed and starts to talk.

"Well that happened. What's your plan for the day amore? Going to train or do anything crazy?"

She lightly stretches and moves around the tubes stuck to my arms in a way that wouldn't be uncomfortable to me. How sweet.

"Not really. I just want to do a bit of floating exercises and see how much I can lift before it makes me sick."

"I'd love to watch you, but that's out of the question. Since I'm tal-"

The door opens yet again but this time Angela is there.

"Good morning (y/n). Sombra. (Y/n) I'm here to do a last check up and to take out the equipment from your arm. Just sit still as I.. do.. this.. last.. thing..... and done! You should be good for the rest of the day just don't do anything that would make you use your healing factor to the extent it was used last time for about 48-72 hours. Breakfast is downstairs and sombra, you don't have to worry about hiding your face. I got all the information I needed from Loba, surprisingly, and you're welcome to stay but if you do anything, and I mean anything, that would make you seem like a threat we're taking you out."

Mercy gives us such a sweet smile but I know she's just putting on a face. It's almost creepy. Angela closes the door as I start to get up and get ready for the day. Suddenly I feel Sombra rush at me in a tight hug. She just holds me her head buried in my chest as I hug her back. My shirt feels...wet?

"Sombra? Are you ok?"

She shakes her head as he tightens the hug almost if she lets go I'll disappear. We don't move for some time as I feel my shirt dampen. Rubbing her back softly I start to use one hand to play with her hair. It has tangles but not to bad, some parts I probably would have to use force to untangle but I don't want to upset her even more.

"(Y-y/n) please for the love of god, please tell me this isn't a dream."

She feels so scared so-so, weak, in my arms.

"Sombra. I'm right here. It's ok. It's not a dream."

She lifts up her head and my heart breaks even more as I see her puffy red eyes. We stare at each other for so long, but it almost doesn't feel like any time has passed. I'm not sure what's going through my head as I start to lean towers Sombra, my thoughts are jumbled up, but this seems so right. Sombra has the same thoughts because she's leaning towards me. We close the gap between us and it feels magical. Her lips are so soft, there's so much emotion, and it feels perfect. I lightly pull Sombra closer to me as I rest one hand on her waist and use my other one to cup her face and deepen the kiss. Sombra happily obliged using a bit more force. This is perfect. She's perfect. After what felt like a eternity we had to part for air.

"Holy.. wow."

"That was.. amazing."

Sombra looks me in the eyes, I wipe away a stray tear I see with my thumb. I keep my hand there as Sombra puts hers on top of mine, have her hands always been this small? Has she always made me feel happy?

"(Y/n)."

"Yeah?"

She sighs as she leans her head into my hand and closes her eyes.

"I've never felt like this with anyone before. You make me feel so-so great about myself. You make me feel normal, like I'm not a hacker used to destroy the world. You make me want to do good."

"Sombra,"

"That's not all. You make me remember there are things in this world that actually matter, that it's not all just some stupid game. That I matter. Every day we spent together made me realize that I- I-"

That one word seems to be hard for Sombra, fuck even I can't say it, at least not right now.

"I feel the same way Sombra. You helped me realize this world is worth living, no matter what happens. You helped me see the light in the darkness and now I know everything will turn out ok."

We smile at each other and hug. This time it doesn't feel like like it's the only thing keeping us grounded, it feels so happy and so

Loved.