The perfect day or another mistake?

I make it to the mall at 12:20 and I run to the food court. Looking around I see people with mountains of bags and people with only drinks. My stomach growls as I go to the (favorite take out place) and order (favorite food). I grab the tray and walk to an empty table. As I start to eat I look at my food until someone sits in front of me.

"Hey (y/n)~. How ya doin?"

"Oh hey Sombra. I'm doing good, how're you doing?"

"Meh. Damn Gabe wanted me to bring grunts with me just incase I was being followed by Overwatch agents."

"Heh so I'm guessing he doesn't know you're hanging out with someone associated with Overwatch Hmm?"

"Hell no. If he knew he would regulate how long I go out, but enough about that I wanted to show you this cool gaming store after you eat."

I chuckle lowly and and grab a (spoon/fork)full of my food and point it at her.

"You want some?"

"Nah amore. You should just take your time."

I nod my head as I start eating. Sombra sits in front of me and stares at me. I look into her eyes and see they hold so many emotions all at once but I can only see mischief. The silence somehow wasn't awkward or uncomfortable but it was calming in a way.

"So (y/n). I was wondering if you knew about your powers or if it was just random coincidence that you used them?"

"Well, if you want the truth I never knew about them until...ya know, our first meeting."

"Heh. It was something. A personal question, did you know about your fathers job before he met your mom?"

"I really never knew him before the divorce. My mom never talked about him and I never really wanted to know him."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I never should've asked."

"No it's alright it's a gray area in my life but it's better to talk about it then to bottle it up and pretend it never happened."

"Well (y/n). Is their anything you want to know about me?"

"Not really. I like how I can read you but at the same time you hold a strange mysterious aura around you."

I smile at her as she blushes lightly. I grab my trash and throw it.

"So where's this game shop you were talking about?"

"Oh y-yeah. Just follow me."

She softly grabs my hand and I see how much smaller it is compared to my own and I finally realize she's wearing an oversized purple hoodie that covers her head and drapes over her small frame. I blush as I realize that she looks adorable like this. I shake my head as I realize who I'm talking about. This is Sombra, a notorious hacker who probably knows everything about anyone. We walk into a store and I see many games from many different consoles like the x-box series and Ps series. I look over at Sombra who seemed very excited about something.

"Oh my gosh. Do you see that?! It's the 2017 game Cuphead! Only patient people were able to beat it because it was so hard."

She suddenly goes on a rant about the game; how the style was like the old old cartoons, how it was next to impossible to play single player, and how unique all the bosses are. I feel my cheeks become warm as I see her eyes glow with excitement and her smile become that of a child. How can she look this cute?!

"We should totally get the game (y/n). My treat."

"If you want it that badly then we should. I've never seen someone this excited for a game before."