Who are you?

~Sombra's POV~
Sighing I bring up my phone and put in a code, everything around me started to glow. I close my eyes and count to 20. I reopen my eyes and see I'm in my room at talon HQ. I don't waste time as I rush out of my room. Before I can make it to Moira's lab I hear Akande's voice.

"Sombra, how are you? How much progress have you made in figuring out overwatches files."

I panic as I look into his eyes.

"Hey doom, I've made progress by getting more files, but they're just more recipes. I think if we want to get anything we need to make a team infiltrate them head on."

Akande glares down at me, crossing his arms, and says in a low threatening voice.

"Really? Maybe you're just not working. I think you need to be reminded what it means to be in Talon."

Akande raised his non-gauntlet arm in a threatening manner, I can defend myself from him sure but I still flinch away. Waiting to feel a blow that never came. I open my eyes and I look up at Akande. His arm is being held in place by a slender arm. Moira.

"My my Akande. What do we have here? Why in the world are you trying to hurt Sombra? It's not like she's the best hacker there is and the only one who can even look into overwatches files."

The unwavering monotonous tone in her voice was almost bone chilling. Akande didn't falter but this glare turned to her.

"Is she's the best then why don't we already have the files?"

Moira smiles but her eyes hold a fiery glint.

"You make it sound like you could do better. Sombra is doing the best she can, not only with limited equipment then she's used to, but she's doing it at such a faster rate than any other hacker talon has hired, she's also showing us that Overwatch expects her to hack them and they aren't underestimating her. They might be making her work for it but I trust she'll have all the information that you'll need in due time, but she's not going to get anything if you continue to disturb her and threaten her life or go through with your threats."

Moira's claw like nails push into Akande, drawing little streams of blood. Akande looks at her then at me, rips Moira's hand off himself before walking away. He doesn't turn as he yells at us.

"I expect those files within the week Sombra, and Moira," Akande's gauntlet punches the wall, breaking it and making a giant hole, "if you ever disrespect me like that again, I'll have your head."

All Moira does is laugh, she waves him off before lightly grabbing my shoulder and taking me to her lab.

"Are you alright Sombra?"

"Yeah, not the first time Akande threatens my life."

We make it to the lab, Moira closes the door and locks it. She turns to me and looks straight into my eyes.

"That's not what I'm talking about and you know it. What happened to you? You look so scared, that's not something I'm used to seeing in anyone here, especially you."

I sign as I find an empty chair and sit down, my body suddenly feeling extremely drained.

"I met him, and nothing could've prepared me on how he acted."

Moira's eyes grow wide as she goes by my side and starts checking me up and down.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you? Please god tell me he didn't use his knives on you?"

"Uh not a knife knife but a gun knife? He had it on my throat I think he drew blood? I couldn't really feel much of anything."

I lift up my neck and I point to the slit that was beginning to stop dipping blood.