Meet The 'Nerd

*Edited 10-1-18*

As the blonde mage laid in her bed sleeping heavily.

Her room was trashed, there was empty pizza boxes, clothes were scatted everywhere, the curtains had a few holes in them, the floor was stained with blood stains, the shelves were filled with either old food or useless crap.

Suddenly the alarm went off and the blonde girl groaned, she hit the top of the alarm clock to shut it up.

She sat up and yawned while stretching, she stood up and walked into her own bathroom.

She studied herself for a while, she wore a long black top that reached down to her knees, it was black that had bold white writing that said two faced, her hair was a mess, she had a black tattoo that looked as if it were a fire that went all up her left arm, she also had the word two faced tattooed on her right breast.

She had a quick shower and had put on a white long sleeve on, with a yellow vest on over top, she wore a blue skirt that went down to her knees, she also wore white socks with black shoes, she put her hair in 2 pigtails, then pulled out a pair of glasses from a draw and put them on. Now she looked like a complete nerd.

She walked out of the bathroom and walked down the stairs to the kitchen,
there she seen her friends but more like family, Virgo, Loke, Aries, Aquarius and Gemini.

Virgo had long pink hair, it was tied up into a messy ponytail, she had loose strands of hair on the sides of her head, she wore black short shorts, she also wore a black Lacey bra, along with black cuffs around her wrists that had chains attached to them, along with black thigh high stockings, her high heals had laces and came up to just under her knees.

Loke had his scruffy orange hair, along with his glasses that made him look cool (note the sarcasm), he wore black jeans, as well as a black shirt that had blood stains on them, two rings were wrapped around his fingers; one being a gold ring that had the Leo star sign on it, the other also gold, but had and 'x' on it.

Aries had long pink hair that went down to her ass, she wore a tight black skirt that stopped at her thighs and came up past her bellybutton, her top was a short crop top that said don't touch on it, she had fingerless gloves, she had the word Gomenasi  tattooed on her side stomach, she wore black socks that came just up to her knees, her shoes were black high heels that came just above her ankles.

Aquarius (doesn't have a tail), she wore a blue bikini top that was covered by a blue jean jacket with deep sea blue jean shorts that had rips  on where the pickets should be,  revealing her pale skin, her hair was a baby blue colour and went down to her mid bottom waist, dark blue gloves that came up past her elbows covered her arms, she had blue heals that laced up her ankles and had the words Naughty Sea Bitch tattooed on her right hip, as well as the Aquarius star sign in her chest.

Gemini (are human teenage twins), the first one that we call Ross, he has short scruffy blue hair that covers his right eye, his eye that you can see is a really light blue, he wore a white button up shirt, blue jeans a black shoes, he has a siver chain necklace with a rosario at the end.
The girl is called Rose, she has blue tied up in a long ponytail with a fringe that covers her left eye, she wore a short white button up shirt, a blue shorts that a ripped on the sides, she has a finger black lacey glove on her right arm, she also wears a choker with a rosario attached to it

Lucy P.O.V

The others looked at me and waved, I waved back and took the cup of coffee out of Lokes hand as he was about to drink it, he looked at me as if he didn't care. He then looked me up and down and sighed.

"I don't understand, why must you always dress and act like a nerd??" He asked leaning on the kitchen bench.

"Because, It gives me something do to and remember, my test??" I replied sipping my coffee.

"Yeah, but you could always just hang out with us, if you stop acting like a nerd" Loke said.

"But she needs to act like a nerd for the rest of high school to complete her test." Aquarius stated, scowling Loke.

I looked at the clock and it said 7:05 school started at 7:30, so I had to get going.

"Well bye guys, make sure you text me if the others get back!!" I yelled running out the door.

I looked around and ran off towards school.

(At school)

I ran in the gates and seen my friends Levy, Wendy, Juvia and Mirajane standing by the lockers.

"Hey guys!!" I yelled out to them, seen me and smiled and waved back.

"Hey Lu-chan, Erza wants to see you" Wendy said as I walked up to them.

"Okay, well I'll see you guys later!!" I yelled as I ran off.

"Bye Lucy!!" The others yelled back.

                           *******

Its quite funny if you think about it, I look, sound, act and talk like a nerd, but actually I'm in a gang. You could say that I'm a great actor, especially since only one girl knows about my secret about being in a gang and that's my best friend in the entire world. When I've been in tough situations and needed a hand she's always been there for me to help my drunk ass out.
But, sometimes it dies get a little frustrating hafting to hide all of this. But I am second in command of the famous Celestial Gang, we are the most wanted, most deadliest gang in the world.

We all have our own powers and abilities, so I guess that helps make us so deadly and dangerous. All though not 1 cop, FBI agent, security guard, soldier or victim has seen us, but if they have....... they never live very long after that...I finally arrived at the student council office, after all Erza is the student council president also what's known as the scariest person in school, if you mess with her, you probably won't live a other day...

I went in and knocked on the door, I heard Erza say come in, so I did. I opened the door to find Erza sitting at a desk with another girl, she had long white hair and bright blue eyes, this was Mirajane, she's the kindest and loveliest person you will ever meet, that is unless you mess with her family. She's the person in the school that knows everything about everyone in the school and won't judge you. But she doesn't know mine, only she does and I'll like to keep it that way.

"You wanted to see me Erza??" I asked walking towards her. "Yes, you see there are a group of new students that need showing around. I would ask the other student councilors, but unfortunately they are either sick or busy. So I'm asking you because I know these students won't try anything on you!!" Erza replied, I looked confused for a moment, 'try anything on you?? What'd she mean by that??' But I just shook it off and nodded my head in a way if accepting the task.

"Thanks so much, the new students are at the front office waiting for you!!" Mirajane said as I was walking out the door.