lies...

Lucy P.O.V

I sighed as I continued to walk to school, I really didn't want to go, why should I be worrying about school when he's out there somewhere!! I hadn't noticed that I was already there when I bumped into someone, almost falling over. "Watch out where your going!!" A voice spoke with disgust mixed in it, I looked up and seen one of the three queen bee's, Flare. She was the type of girl who thought she was stronger and higher up then other students, so of course she would treat me like dirt. "S-sorry m-miss Flare!!" I pretended to act scared and quickly packed up my stuff and walked off, I walked down the halls and continued to walk past students still thinking about what yo do about Zeref, I had heard the bell chime and started to sprint off to class.

My first couple of periods were all the same, I was too distracted by Zeref and what to do rather than listening to the teachers talk about stuff I already know. I think the others have been trying to talk to me, but I wasn't paying attention or didn't feel like talking. Finally the bell went for lunch and I was about to leave class when I heard someone call my name, but I didn't respond, but I was suddenly stopped when I felt something grab my hand, I turned around and seen Natsu looking at me seriously, "what's going on with you??" He asked both annoyed and worried, I stared at him for a while before pulling my hand away. "I'm fine!!" I replied giving him a cold and annoyed glare, he just stared at me, not wanting to say anything, so I turned away and walked off, not caring about anything else other than my thought's.

*********

3rd Person P.O.V

Natsu sighed as he sat down at the table between Gray and Sting, some of the others noticed and turned to him, "what's your problem flame brain??" Gray asked, Natsu didn't even bother starting an argument. "Is it about Lucy??" Levy asked, Natsu looked up and nodded, "something's wrong with her, I've tried to talk to her but she said she was fine" he added, Levy put her chocolate milk down, "I tried to talk to her today, but she just ignored me and continued to look out the window" Levy added, the others frowned, "well, just sitting here isn't gonna do anything now is it??" Levy suddenly asked and stood up, the others looked at her Gajeel, Natsu, Gray, Sting and Jellal looked up at her, "Juvia thinks Levy is right, we must go look for love rival!!" She suddenly spoke up, the others looked completely shocked and confused, "when the hell did you get here?!" "Love rival??" "Well she is right" "really?? Love rival??" They all spoke with confusion in their voice. They all stood up and began to walk out if the cafeteria.

******

Lucy sat down under the tree at the back of the school, no one really knew about this place, which fit perfectly for Lucy, since she found being around lots of people while trying to think kind if difficult. Lucy bent her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the air blow on her face, it was peaceful and quiet which was nice. But her quiet time was soon interrupted by the sound if someone clearing their throat, Lucy opened her eyes and mentally groaned because there, standing in front of her, was the last person she wanted to see. "Well, well, well, little miss boyfriend stealer is sitting alone!!" She smirked, "w-what d-do you want Lisanna??" I asked using my nerd act, "stand up when I'm talking to you!!" She demanded, so I quickly stood up, looking scared. "Better, now, listen in, because I don't want others to see me with you!! I want you to stay, the fuck, away from my boyfriend you loser!!" She growled, "b-boyfriend stealer??" I questioned, she gave me a death glare, "are you that fucking dumb?? You've been attracting too much fucking attention from my boyfriend!!" She snarled, "I-I d-didn't know!!" I replied, she scoffed, "seriously!? I that you were supposed to be fucking smart enough to know when your stealing someone's boyfriend!!" She yelled back.

Lucy started to get annoyed, "maybe your mother should tell you what a boyfriend stealer is!! Because you probably get it from her!! Oh, that's right, you've never spoken about your family, they must be- no!! Are they!?" A wild smirk began to appear on Lisanna's face, Lucy's hands clenched into fist's and she took notice of this. Lisanna then began to laugh, "so I've finally worked it out!! Hahaha!!! You're parents are dead!! That must be why you're so pathetic!!" Lisanna continued to laugh and say nasty and rude things about Lucy's parents, Lucy wanted to snap but couldn't, she knew it could ruin everything she's worked for in this school, so she continued to clench her fist's tightly and look downwards as her hair shadowed her eyes, until Lisanna took it too far.... "I bet she was probably a dumb slut that worked on the street and got pregnant with you then died from lack of smartness!!" Lisanna spoke.

Lucy snapped and suddenly grabbed Lisanna's neck with one hand and began to lift her up off the ground, Lisanna began to kick and fight back, but was weak compared Lucy. Lucy then turned around and slammed Lisanna's back into the tree, she still had a firm grip onto her neck. Lisanna struggled to breath, "don't you ever talk about my family like that again!!" Lucy threatened, still having a firm grip. Suddenly Lisanna's worried face turned to a smirk, then to an innocent frightened frown, Lucy looked at her confused before she heard a voice, "LUCY!!" She turned her head and seen Natsu, Levy, Gajeel, Sting and Gray, Juvia all standing there shocked, suddenly Natsu rushed towards Lucy and her grip in Lisanna ended, Lisanna fell to the ground grasping for air and coughing, Natsu bent down to Lisanna and began to help her.

The others soon rushed over and began to ask her what happened, "I-I j-just tried t-to talk, then all o-of a s-sudden she snapped..." Lisanna lied, as she started to cry into Natsu's chest he comforted her, the others then turned to Lucy. "Look Lucy, I know your stressed but there's no need to take it out on Lisanna like that!!" Natsu spoke up obviously annoyed and both worried, Lucy's face was shocked, "w-what??..." Was all she could say, "Lu-Chan wouldn't do this on purpose for no reason!!" Levy protested as she stood up and walked over so she was next to Lucy. Lucy sighed, and turned away, "Lu-Chan??" "I'm going home, just tell the teacher I got sick or something" was all Lucy said before walking away.