Her...... Magic

Natsu P.O.V

I was having a really good sleep, that is, until Popcicle woke me up!!!

I walked down stairs and seen the others, the looked like shit, haha.

"Awwwww I have a major hangover!!" Laxus complained, Gray came back with some coffee he had bought and put it on the table.

"Here, the counter lady said this would help for hangovers" Gray said handing us our coffees.

"Great, just what we need, our second day at school, and we gave hangovers" I said taking a drink of my coffee.

"Hey Gajeel??" Jellal asked, Gajeel turned his head.

"Where were you last night?? I went to find you, but I couldn't!!" Jellal asked smirking.

"Well, I was with that girl Levy, I remember drinking with her, but I can't remember anything else" he replied drinking his coffee.

"Levy??" I asked confused.

"Yeah, turns out she uses the same nerd act as Lucy" Gajeel said smirking.

"Hey guys?? What time does school start??" I asked looking at the clock,

"7:30, why??" Jellal spoke.

"Well, it's 7:27 now!!!" I yelled, we all quickly grabbed our things and ran to school.

(At school, cause I'm a lazy anime fan)

3rd person P.O.V

As the boys were running to their classes, they took the back way.

But they stopped as they seen Erza and Lucy talking,

"I told you it wasn't me!!" Lucy exclaimed.

"If it was me!! He would've been beaten up after school, you know I don't hurt people during school hours!!" Lucy yelled again.

"I know, but all the evidence points to you!! And plus how do I know you're not lying?!" Erza replied angrily.

"Why would I lie to you?!" Lucy answered, her eyes started to glow red, as Erza's started to glow blue.

"Ummm.... guys??" Natsu spoke confused.

"Oohhhh,  another fight, I wonder who'll win this time??" A girl with long white hair said, popping out of no where.

"What the hell!!" Laxus said confused.

"Oohhhh,  they're fighting again!! I bet 50 bucks on Lucy!!" Levy yelled, appearing out of no where,

"What the-" Gray was cut of by a different girl yelling.

"No way!! Erza's gonna win this time, I seen her yesterday!! She's gotten stronger!!" A girl that looked like the first girl appeared.

"Who the hell are you guys?!" Jellal asked annoyed and confused.

"Oh, sorry, you have no idea what's happening do you??" The girl with long blonde hair asked.

"No, not really" Gajeel replied.

"Well, Lucy and Erza rarely have fights, and when they do we all drop what we're doing and come and either bet or watch!!!" She said smirking.

"Juvia places 150 bucks on Lucy!!" Juvia said appearing out of a puddle.

All the boys got a fright and jumped back.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!" Gray yelled.

"Well Juvia is known as the woman of the rain, because Juvia can control, turn into and use water" Juvia replied playing with her thumbs.