Trouble with the Police!!

(Play song when I tell you too!!)

Lucy P.O.V

We were driving along the highway in silence when Gray spoke up.

"Hey can we-" he was about to ask but I cut him off.

"Ask away!!" I replied looking in the rear view mirror, Gray and Natsu were in the back while Laxus was in the front and of course I was driving.

"Okay?? How did you know where we lived??" He asked, I smirked.

"I can hack into people's minds to find information I want" I answered, they all looked at me shocked.

"OK then, how come a girl like you is single??" Natsu asked leaning in between the front seats.

"I've had a few relationships, but I've had to break up with them either because of my secret life or they've cheated on me and just wanted me for what's between my legs!!" I replied camly.

"Oh!! Sorry..." he said, he sounded a little sorry for me.

"It's fine, they weren't exactly my type anyway" I said stopping at a red light.

Suddenly I got a call and answered it.

Lucy: Yo what's up??

Levy: I have an idea

Lucy: whatever it is we're in!!

Levy: great!! Beat you to the party!!

Lucy: $70 bets I can beat you!!

Levy: $80 bets you can't!!

Lucy: your on!!

Levy: DEAL oh BTW look to your left!!

Ends Call

I look next to me and see Levy in her car, we were both at the front of the line and started reiving our engines.

"Uummm.... Lucy?? You do realize that there's three cop cars behind us??" I heard Natsu say, he sou dedicated concerned and a little scared.

I laughed, "who the fuck cares!? She is so on!!" I replied laughing insanely.

Levy and I were looking up at the traffic lights,

Red....

Orange....

Green!!!!

Go GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!!

Levy and I speed off, I heard the boys yell at first from how fast I was going.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Laxus yelled, I was still laughing insanely. Then I looked over at Levy and seen she was concentrating really hard. In fact she was winning!!

Fuck!!

I am NOT loosing to her again!!

I looked up and seen her go down a highway, hhhmmmm....... I wonder???

Just as I was coming up to the same highway route I quickly swerved and went down a different highway.

"Uhhh you do know she went the other way right??" Gray asked, I nodded and started to speed up.

(Play song)

I then sped right past a cop car almost making it crash, they then started chasing after me playing the siren.

"SHIT LUCY LOOK!!" Laxus pointed out, I looked in my mirorr and seen it.

"I'm not fucking pulling over!!" I replied angrily, they looked at me shocked.