He's back.....

3rd Person P.O.V

The gang stood there in battle stances, there attention faced to a big metal rusty door in front of them, a few pieces of the crumbling and abandoned building fell to the floor, there expressions were serious and still. All of a sudden there was a loud bang as the two metal doors came bursting open, flying somewhere else. The smoke that the bursting door left behind began to clear away, revealing a tall dark haird man, his expression was different to the gangs, he held a wild smirk on his face, his eyes were filled with amusement.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here!! The famous Celestial Gang!! Never thought I'd be seeing you again, how long has it been?? Two, three hundred years??" He asked as the gang held there weapons tighter. "Why are you here Zeref??" Aquarius asked with anger in her voice, Zeref chuckled, "why, I'm here for Lucy" he replied, "No!! You can't touch her!!" Loke spoke with pure venom in his voice. Zerefs amused face then turned into a death glare, he began walking closer to them, "look, tell me where Lucy is, and you won't get any trouble!!" Zeref spoke, "like hell we'll tell you where Lucy is!!" Taurus yelled, a bright yellow light appeared around his hand and a giant battle axe appeared in his hand, he let out a battle cry as he ran towards Zeref. He easily dodged Taurus' attack and sent a swift blow to his stomach, Taurus went flying back, hitting into Capracorn.

The rest ran towards Zeref, each holding their own type of battle weapon. "Sand storm!!" Scorpio yelled as a giant scorpion-like tail appeared and a giant blast of sand shot towards Zeref. Zeref smirked and clicked his fingers, a black force field suddenly appeared, blocking all magic that the others threw at him, no matter how strong the attack was.
"Enough of this child play, I'm getting board already" Zeref said as he sighed he clicked his fingers and a deadly aura started to surround him, the others eyes widend in fear as they could only stare in shock.

The dark aura soon turned into black flames, Zeref chuckled darkly before releasing the black flames......

                           *******

Natsu P.O.V

Lucy, Erza, Levy, Gajeel, Gray and I were all sitting outside at the tables they placed around the school. We were all talking and laughing, "so there she was, lying on the ground!! We were lucky to find her!!" Lucy finished as she ended her story with laughter, I was about to say something else but it was interrupted by the sound of that very common ring tone. "Oh, sorry, I gotta take this" Lucy said as she took out her phone and walked off. I watched intently as  she answered the phone. After a couple of seconds I watched as her expression changed, her eyes widend and the grip on her phone tightened.

"S-something's h-happeaned youguy's, s-so I gotta g-go " was all she said before running off. We all looked at each other confused, I then watched as Levy suddenly stood up and ran off in the same direction Lucy ran off in

                         *********

3rd person P.O.V

"No don't tell me to calm down!!" Lucy yelled furiously, the others were all injured badly, but they wouldn't tell Lucy how they got hurt. Aquarius sighed, "look, Lucy, please just calm down!! Alright" she said while trying to calm her down. "No!! Just tell me who did this to you, we're ment to be a family!! And family don't keep secrets like this!!" Lucy yelled once again. Suddenly the doors burst open, revealing an exhaustide Levy, she suddenly rushed over to Lucy and started to shake her, "are you alright!? What happened!? Tell me!?" Levy asked in full panic mode.

Lucy sighed and removed Levy's hands from her shoulders, "I'm fine, but they won't tell me who hurt them!!" Lucy explained furiously, "Lucy how many times do we have to tell you, it's none of your concern" Loke spoke up. Lucy stood there staring at him for a while, until she looked down, her hair started to shadow her eyes. "Why won't you tell me..... I mean, we are family..... aren't we?? And families don't keep these types of secrets from each other......" Lucy said, Loke sighed, "fine, we'll tell you...... it was him..... Zeref...... he's back...."

N-no......

I-It c-cant be.....

No.... no..... no..... no..no, no, no,no!!

It can't be!!

They all watched as Lucy stood there, her eyes were wide and filled with pure fear and hatred, her right eye began to twitch as her eyes reimaged   her past memories that she calls nightmares played in her head. Her legs began shaking and loosing there strength, "L-lu-chan??" Levy spoke as she began taking small steps towards her. Suddenly Lucy shook her head and her normal expression returned to her face once again, "I-I'm fine, just a few flash backs" she said as she began to walk off, "Lu-chan, wha-" Levy was about to chase after Lucy, but was stopped all of a sudden by Aquarius. "Leave her be, she might need some time to calm down" she said, turning to Levy. Loke sighed and stood up, "I thought this might happen..." he said as his hair shadowed his face, Taurus stood up and placed his hand on Loke's shoulder, "you do realize she would've found out sooner or later" he exclaimed while staring in the direction in which Lucy walked off in.

"Taurus is right, but remember, he's Zeref, so that means we won't just be seeing him once" Ross explained, "yea, I mean, when he wants something, he gets it" Rose added.

                       **********

As the girl stood on top of the building, her eyes closed and relaxed as her hair blew around in the wind. Blood dripped from her clothes and face as she continued to feel the wind in her hair. The smell of fresh blood painted to concrete surface, with a once human body, the girl smirked, showing her sharp canine teeth. She then suddenly opened her eyes. They were pure black with completely red pupils,

"Lucy...."