What did we do....

Lucy P.O.V

I woke up with a major hangover, great.....

I opened my eyes and sat up, I took in my surroundings and seen I was in a familiar room, I then seen I was in a bed.

In someone's else's home...

With a boy.....

Naked.....

But his scent, it was..... familiar. So I managed to move the blankets a little to see hi face.......

Fuck!!!!

Levy P.O.V

I woke up early with a hangover, but I soon healed it with magic. I stood up and seen I was wearing a short as fuck blue school skirt and a white school top that was drenched, causing it to be see through showing off my black bra underneath.

I looked around and I was at the boys house?? I was laying on the boys pool table that Lucy and I were playing with before we went to the party.

I looked around the room and seen Gajeel lying on the floor next to the pool table unconscious surrounded by a puddle of blood from his nose.

He must've seen me and had a nose bleed?? I thought, I hopped off the pool table and walked over to their kitchen. I looked around and seen Gray in his underwear, tapped to the wall.

Laxus lying on the counter, he had drawings of dicks all over his face, he was wearing a tutu and high heels, I couldn't help but laugh, so I quickly went over to my bag and tried to find my phone.

I finally did and took a photo of him. I seen Aries and Aquarius tied together with rope, lying on the couch. Scorpio had his back against the hallway door and looked like he was having a peaceful sleep.

I started to search through the cuboards and found some left over pizza in the fridge. So I heated it up and sat on the kitchen table since the chairs were either broken or people were sleeping on them.

Lucy P.O.V

I sat there staring at him, the way he looked sleeping was so cute, he had some drool leaking out from the corner of his mouth. So I giggled a little, causing him to wake up. He stared at me first, then started to blush like crazy.

I wondered why but then looked down and seen that I was sitting up and I was naked, he was looking at my bare breats.

He then shook his head and chuckled nervously, "Uhhh..... did we by chance??..." he asked sitting up nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

I nodded and stretched while yawning. "You'd be the last perdon Id expect to hook up with!!" I said while still stretching. I seen him look at me and blush, he then looked away. I smirked and thought I'd have some fun.

I leaned over to him so I was on my hands and knees. He looked at me in shock and embarrassment while blushing 50 shades of Red.

"What's wrong?? You scared??" I wisperd in a suductive tone into his ear. I moved my mouth over to his lips and did something others would find desgusting.

I licked the drool that was still in the corner of his lips. I seen him blushing as dark as someone can!! I smirked and licked my lips.

I could tell he was getting turned on. (I bet you think I'm a bitch for not telling you who Lucy is with!!) I moved closer and kissed him on the lips, he was surprised at first but then melted into it. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his lap.

I felt our tounges intertwine and I slightly moaned threw our kiss, I heard him chuckle and I could feel him getting more and more confident, but I was still in the lead.

We had to pull apart for air and we panted slightly. He had pulled my body against his and started to lean back so he was now lying down and I was on top of him.

He hand started to move his hand down to my waist.

Stings P.O.V

Her touch was pleasurable, it made me feel confident and excited. I was lying down with her on top of me, she was licking and kissing my neak.

I was about to say her name until I felt something hit my head and I sat up. Shit!!

It was all a dream!! I woke up and seen Levy sitting on the pool table looking down at Gajeel, she was having a conversation with him and I groaned from the pain of the hangover.

They stopped their conversation and looked at me, they started to point and laugh at me.

"What??" I asked, Gajeel managed to stop laughing and pointed at me.

" dude...... look...... down....." he said between laughs. I looked down and blushed as dark as I could. I had a fucking boner fuck!!

"Fuck!!!" I exclaimed, I quickly stood up and ran to my room. That was fucking embarrassing.

Gray P.O.V

I woke up to find myself in my underwear taped to the fucking wall!!

I tried to rip the tape but it was no use, I then seen Gajeel and Levy laughing and that our living room was trashed.

Great!! More cleaning!! I then clear my throat, catching Gajeels and Levy's attention.

"mind helping me out??" I asked annoyed, they chuckled and Levy came over and started to rip the tape off.

Once I was free I stretched at thanked them, I looked around and asked where people were, but we couldn't find two certain people, Lucy and ******.

So I went to see if he was in his room, he would always end up in his room the next morning. Even if he was lying on the floor, tapped to the roof, passed out or sleeping.

I got to the door and was about to knock, until I heard a females voice call his name.

That female's voice sounds very familiar!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe I'm a bitch for not telling you!!