An invitational break in....

Lucy P.O.V

It was almost the end of the day and boy, it went fast. Nothing really happened after the fight, although I had a fun and enjoyable day, it went fast.

The bell had finally gone and I packed up and started to walk out of the school when I heard someone shout my name. I turned around and seen Levy.

"Hey what's up??" I asked smiling, she ran over to me and was puffing and panting.

"You wanna hang out??" She asked me, I smiled and pushed my glasses further up my nose.

"Sure, why not??" I replied happily.

We were walking back to my place laughing and talking, we stopped in and bought a burger each from Mc Donalds with her money that she won from this morning.

We had finally reached my house, it was like a broken down warehouse, but when you see the inside, you wouldn't believe it was the same building.

(Outside)

We walked in through one of the broken doors and made our way through the hall.

Levy would always get the creeps when she came over, but who wouldn't?? It's an abandoned building that is filled with rats, mice and all those other bugs that girls hate.

I knocked on a big rusted door that looked like it was locked. A little peeping hole opened up and a set of blue eyes looked down at us.

We heard a females voice scoff then we heard chains and locks unlocking on the other side. The door opened and revealed Aquarius.

She was wearing a black leather jacket, blue skinny jeans, a blue swimsuit bra, blue heals and a blue choker.

"You're late, the others have already turned up!!" She spoke with venom in her voice. Levy and I shivered with fear, Aquarius was always scary.

Levy and I walked in and closed the door behind us, we entered the lounge and seen everyone sitting around talking and laughing.