End

Hello readers, I haven't spoken to many of you in over a year probably. I apologize for that and know a lot of you would've lost interest in this book.

I know that some of you will like the book while others won't and that's fine really, but I know that redoing this book or continuing it is not going to happen because I'm never inspired enough and I don't have the motivation.

I really did like this book and it will always be special but at the moment it's just an old book that is dead and I won't be creating anymore Fairy Tail books.

I still love Fairy Tail and it's still one of my favourite animes but my perspective of writing FanFictions has changed a bit but I still do often read FanFictions of animes but creating them is where I prefer not too.

I will still leave this book up as there's no point taking this book down when others enjoy it. So I had made a new account where I'll publish different stories, ones of my own making and maybe a Creepypasta BF Scenario book.

So this is farewell to all you lovely readers who voted, commented and took the time to read my book. I will still often look at this book and at any new comments that will be posted in my book or answer any questions you guys have.

If you want to go to my other and new account then I'll put the tag down, if not then that's fine.

@Anti_Virus_

Goodbye.

Modern_Lucy

Out