How about some fun??

Lucy P.O.V

"Hey guys I have an idea" Mirajane stated as she walked over to the table, we all stopped what we were doing and looked at her, giving her our attention. "How about we have a girls night??" She suggested, I smiled at that, I needed one myself. "I think its a good idea" Cana stated, Levy nodded "I think we all could use one" she added, "well how about at my place since its the biggest??" Mira suggested, I smirked, 'oh its nothing compared to mine!!' I thought. In the end we all agreed to have a sleepover at Miras this weekend, and so far, there were Mira, obviously, Cana, Juvia, Levy, Erza and I. I was quite excited for the sleepover.

                       *********
Still Lucy P.O.V

"So your leaving me!? Tonight!?" Mecheille asked once again, I sighed, sculling down another chug of whiskey, "only for a sleepover, which BTW is only for a night!!" I replied, "yeah!! A night is still too long!!" She protested, I sighed putting the whiskey down on the side table and leaned back on the couch. "Look, just-"

*Knock knock knock*

"Did you here that Onii-Chan??" Mecheille asked, she sounded ready as if she were reading to fight. I stood up and slowly walked over to the door, summoning a metal bat, I opened the slider that allowed me to see, but my eyes widened when I saw who it was. I dropped the bat that was in my hand and quickly started to unlock the door, I could sense the worry in Mecheille's voice when she asked who it was, I forcefully pulled it open and smiled. "Yukino!!" I smiled and opened my arms and pulled her into a right hug, "Lucy!! How are you??" She asked in a gentle tone. I pulled away from the hug and smiled, "good, you??" I answered as I turned around walking back inside, I heard her footsteps follow me as she closed the door behind her. I walked over to the couch and sat down on it, picking up the bottle if whiskey and taking another skull. "Still on the whiskey eh??" She asked while giggling.

I put it down and smirked, "you know it!!" I replied, "Yukino?? Your finally back!!" I heard Mecheille say, I watched as Mecheille and Yukino stared at each other, "how's life been for you??" Yukino asked, Mecheille sighed, "same old, what beings you here??" She replied. I watched as Yukinos expression changed, it was no longer cherry and happy, it now looked sad as if she just seen her cat get run over. "What happened??" I asked, I could see a few tears appearing in her eyes. "I-I s-saw a vision..." She answered, she was now looking down. I quickly stood up and walked over to her, putting my hands on her shoulders, "what were they about??" "Th-they were terrible!!" "Well, tell me what happened??" I asked.

She sat down on the couch next to me as Mecheille stood behind the couch and leaned over, "well.... The first one was all the gangs standing around in battle looking stances...." I stared as her eyes began to hold fear, "the next was a man that looked familiar, but his face was shaded so I couldn't see his face.... But he was laughing as..... bodies surrounded him.... of the all the gangs...." She then pulled her knees up to her chest I could tell she was getting more and more scared as , "the next one was a high pitched girl scream, followed by blood splatters on the wall and a girl with blue hair lying on the ground...... surrounded by blood....." She explained, but by the look on her face, there were more.

"The next was a young girl crying over the person with blue hair that were dying by the look of it..... then the girl that was once crying..... she began screaming in pain.... I seen her shadow on the wall clench her head....." She continued, she now looked scared, frightened, terrified. She hugged her legs, "th-then..... there were two figures standing in the dust.... they both had pure black eyes with red pupils, one had large ripped wings, while the other had tentacles....." She finally added. I stared as she began to cry, she was always the more fragile and easily frightened one, so I was always there to comfort her and tell her that it was alright...... even when I knew it wasn't.

She then pulled her knees away from her chest and wiped away her tears, "anyway, I came here to tell you, because I knew that the others didn't stand a chance, my visions never lie!!" Yukino spoke, I smiled, "well, nice to know" I replied, she looked stunned, "but-" "you look tense, how about you come with me to a sleepover tonight??" I offered, I could tell she wanted to come but was too scared.

I stood up and offered my hand, "what!? Your leaving me too!?" Mecheille cried, I rolled my eyes and chucked a key at her that was usually on the side table, "there, help yourself to the whiskey, just don't trash the house!!" I spoke as I grabbed my bag along with Yukino and walked out the door.

3rd Person P.O.V

Yukino watched in curiosity as Lucy and her sat at the bus stop by themselves, Lucy was putting her hair in pigtails and sat in a fancy looking way. "Umm Lucy??" Yukino asked in curiosity, "yea??" Lucy replied pulling out glasses from her bag, "why?? Why are you acting so..... different now??" Yukino asked as confusion laced her voice. Lucy smiled and put her glasses on, "not everyone can just act normally, I use an act at school, a nerd act, so there's three rules you must follow!!" Lucy answered, with now a stern look on her face, Yukino gulped and nodded.

Lucy's expression softened. "Rule one, you can't say anything about our past, I've been at this school since year 7, so everyone in the school knows my past that I've told them!!" She stated, "rule two, you can't say anything about my magic, because everyone thinks I use Requip" she added, Yukinos head tilted in confusion, "why?? Your stronger than that??" She asked, "because that way, they won't have any suspicions or anything" Lucy replied, "anyway, rule three, you can't use or say anything about your actual magic, so pick one and stick to it!!" Lucy finally added, Yukino nodded her head up and down viscously.

                            *******

3rd Person P.O.V

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang as Lucy hit a buzzer on the brick wall next to a large wooden door, you could hear a few squeals of excitement from the other side, "Lucy?? What if your friends don't like me??" Yukino asked a little scared, Lucy looked at Yukino and smiled, "don't worry, if they can be nice to a nerd as nerdy as me, then they can certainly be warm and welcoming to you" Lucy replied. Suddenly the door burst open and an excited Mira was jumping there, she suddenly stopped when she seen Yukino and stared at her. It was an awkward for a couple of seconds before stars appeared in Mira's eyes .

'What could she be up too??'