You Don't Scare Me!!!

Lucy P.O.V

I walked towards the office when I seen them.....

I couldn't help but stare.....

They were all guys.... Well that does make sense for why she chose me. I walked in and seen them sitting around, the looked bored. "Ahem, excuse me" I said, clearing my throat, they all looked up at me. "You must be the new students, my name is Lucy Heartfilia, and I'll be showing you around." I smiled. They looked at me with either disgust, bordness or intrigued. A boy with blue hair and an unusual tattooed under his eye stood up. "Nice to meet you, my names Jellal" the boy said, he held out his hand, I looked into his eyes and seen a excitement, I seen the corners of his mouth smirking.

He's hiding something.... but as I was about to shake his hands I noticed the shock ring he was wearing, he was going to shock me!!! Well sorry, but you've chosen the wrong person!! Just as I was about to shake his hand I quickly moved it, grabbing the back of his hand, I turned him around and wrapped his hand around him, pushing the shock ring into his chest. Shocking him!!The other boys stared in shock as Jellal fell to the floor from getting shocked for to long, 'opps..'

I smiled at them, "after years of that happening to me, I've managed to only learn how to stop myself from being shocked" I said walking towards the door and opened it, I turned to look at them, they were all still sitting or standing there with shock or confusion written all over their faces, "well what are you waiting for???" I asked innocently, they all shook their heads and stood up, walking out the door while I held it open.

The tour went pretty smoothly, the boys didn't really pay attention to certain classes, it was pretty quite until a boy with pink hair spoke up.
"Hey, why are you showing us around, aren't you supposed to be in class. I mean, you're not a student councillor??" He asked running to my side. "Oh, well I help out the student council when they don't have enough or any members to do something, plus I got some of the highest grades in school, so I can afford to miss a few hours." I said smiling at him.

"So you're a nerd??" A boy with black hair that covers one of his eyes asked,
"yeah, I guess??" I replied shrugging "Well you look, speak and act like one, so you mind handing over your lunch money!!" A boy with blonde hair asked/ demanded. I rolled my eyes, 'not this thing again...' "No!!" I said sternly, he then gave me a death glare, if I was an actual nerd, it probably would've scared me to death. "Excuse me?! I said hand it over!!" He replied in anger, I sighed and acted to be scared, of course I had to act like I was scared, part of the nerd package!! So I handed the money over and continued to walk and show them around.

                         *********

I was in the bathroom alone, some of the other boys that pick on me demanded my lunch money, I told them I didn't have any, but they didn't listen or believe me, so the leader ended up punching me, and I ran away fake crying. I was looking at myself in the mirror, I brushed my hand against my eye and a bruise appeared, I was able to make cuts and bruises appear on me, but they didn't hurt. 

I walked into the cafeteria and seen my friends, when they seen my 'black eye' they looked worried, but I sat down between Wendy and Cana. "Let me guess, those boys again??" Levy asked me with pity in her voice, I simply nodded acting like it hurt and I was sad, they all looked at me with pity, suddenly Juvia stood up with a heroic pose, "well, Juvia says that Lucy can have some of Juvias lunch since they probably took your lunch money!!" Juvia said, she pushed her tray so it was in the middle of the table, I smiled with fake tears, "thanks Juvia!!"

"No problem, Juvia will always be there for Lucy and her friends" she smiled back. I then heard someone clear their throat, we looked up and seen 6 different boys standing there, it was the new boys.

"What do you guys want??" Levy asked angrily, "woah, steady there tiny, no need to get angry!!" Gajeel said while laughing, Levy glared at him, I knew what she was about to say but I stopped her, "It's okay guys, what do you want??" I told my friends, then asked the boys, "well we can't seem to find room 8B, can you tell us??" Gray asked, they all looked serious, but just by looking in their eyes I could see they were all embarrassed, I smirked, "sure, it's just opposite the gym and three rooms down from the hall" I replied smiling innocently, the boys looked confused, I then smiled again, "but, why should you know where all of those things are?? I mean you weren't listening to me now were you??" I replied innocently, they all then started to go red from embarrassment.

But Laxus stood out from the back of them and grabbed me by the collar and picked me up, sadly, this didn't go unnoticed by many students, "listen here blondey, fuck with me and you'll regret it!!" He threatened, I just smirked and leaned close enough to whisper in his ear, "if you ever try to threaten me again, I'll get my friends to hang you upside down and rip anything you got inside of you out while your still alive, now put me down" I threatened, I could tell he got a fright, because he started to shake, I then changed my expression to a scared one, "Gomen, gomen!! Its down the hall to your left and three doors down!!" I apologized, he then dropped me and started to walk away, I could tell he was shit scared but tried to hide it.

                           *******

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly for me, those boys didn't annoy me again, especially the blonde dude, my threat must've worked.

Lucky for me.....