Meet My Gang

The boys all looked up and in the direction Lucy was looking, people were parting way as 4 different people were walking in a group.

They were looking at Lucy and the boys,

"Loke, you finally made it!! What took ya so long??" Lucy asked.

The gang walked up to the table, they were staring at the boys a little annoyed.

"Who are these??"A woman with long pink hair asked.

"Oh these?? They are friends of mine!! Don't worry, there ok!!" Lucy replied looking at the 4 people, but pointing at the boys with her thumb.

"Well if you say so??" A girl with long blue hair said.

The gang members sat at the table,

"Oh I'm sorry, how rude of me!! Let me introduce you to each other!!" Lucy said, she took a drink from her wiskey and put it down.

"Boys, these are my friends, the boy with orange hair is Loke"

"Sup!!"

"The girl with pink hair that's tied up is Virgo"

"Hello~"

"The other girl with pink hair is Aries"

"Nice to met ya"

"And the twins are Ross and Rose!!"

"Hello!!"

"Yo!!"

"Okay and these are my friends from school, Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, Gray, Rouge and Jellal" Lucy said pointing at each one while saying their names.

"Well its nice to meet you, I hope you can keep Lucy's secret" Loke said taking Lucy's wiskey and having a drink.

"Don't worry, we won't tell" Jellal replied.

"Good, cause I'd love to get to know you~" Virgo exclaimed in a suductive tone smirking, she pushed her breasts against Laxus's arm.

Laxus blushed fiercely, "e-excuse me??" He said shocked. Virgo lipped her lips as she grabbed onto his musciler arm, still pushing her breasts against his arm.

"Come on, let's go dance!!" Virgo said,  she pulled Laxus to the dance floor, where you could no longer see them in the crowd.

"Ummm....." Natsu said in confusion, Lucy leaned back and chuckled.

"I knew she'd read his mind and find he's into the rough stuff" Lucy said smirking.

"e-excuse me?? Ruff stuff???" Gajeel asked confused.

"Oh~~ so he keeps it a secret!!" Lucy replied, "but then again if I was a guy like him, I would keep it a secret" I exclaimed smirking.

"Yes!!! Blackmail for later!!" Natsu and Gray said in usion, high-fiving each other.

"Well, I'm board sitting here!! Let's go pinky!!" Aries said, she then stood up and dragged Natsu over to the dance floor.

"oohhhh,  she's smart!!" Rose said, she stood up and handed her hand to Gray, Gray looked at her confused, Rose just grabbed him and walked off.

Lucy, Rouge, Gajeel, Jellal, Loke and Ross started laughing, while Aquarius smirked, she looked over at Rouge and smirked.

She stood up and grabbed him, dragging him towards the dance floor before he could say anything.

"Well, looks like I have blackmail for later!!" Gajeel chuckled.

Suddenly Lucy heard a familiar voice call her name, she looked over and waved, Gajeel and Jellal looked over and their jaws dropped.

It was..... Levy!?

She walked over and smiled, "Hey Lu-chan how are yo-!!!" Levy said, but she was cut off when she seen the boys.

"Ummm.... Lu-chan??" Levy asked curiously, she was wearing a short tight black dress, it showed of every curve and showed a lot of cleavage.

Gajeel was surprisingly blushing, but no one noticed it, well accept Lucy of course.

"Levy?? What are you doing here??" Jellal asked.

"Well Levy is using the nerd act just like me, however she isn't in any gangs, she's a singler girl" Lucy answered as Levy sat next to her.

"What's a singler girl??" Jellal asked, Lucy smirked.

"A singler girl is when a girl parties, all night, getting drunk or high, sometimes both. She has one night stands at the least 2 times a week. But unlike certain people, she doesn't get hangovers, she goes to school the next day. So basically she is a nerd at school during the day, while a singler girl at night." Lucy exclaimed.

"Wow, you got a pretty good act if that's what you do all night." Jellal said impressed.

"Yep, not sure how she manages to fix hangovers, but it's impressive!!" Loke said.

Suddenly two girls wearing an extremely short dresses and showing lots of cleavage walked past Ross and Loke, the girls caught there eyes as they walked past. Ross and Loke looked at the girls, then at each other smirking.

"Please excuse us for a moment" Ross said as him and Loke walked off.

"There goes the boys, I repeat there goes the boys!!" Lucy said smirking.

She then noticed how quite Gajeel was, so she looked into her thoughts and smirked, that cheeky little boy!! She said to herself.

"Hey Levy, someone needs your company" Lucy said, wispering to Levy, she signalled to Gajeel and Levy smirked.

Levy stood up and asked him to follow, as they dissapeared into the crowed, Lucy realized it was only her left at the table.

She didn't mind, she was on lookout anyway....