Meeting Wendy

Levy P.O.V

Lucy and I were walking on our way to my house but we were suddenly stopped by a girl crying, we then ran to the direction and seen a small girl cuddled up in the corner crying. She had cuts and bruises all over her, she had long blue hair that once looked like they could've been in pigtails. "You ok kid??" Lucy asked walking up to her, she wiped her nose with her sleeve and looked up at us, "y-yea!! W-why wouldn't I be??" She asked trying to put on a fake smile, Lucy and I sighed, I walked up to her and kneeled down to her height, "well I'm pretty sure that seeing a small girl sitting in an alleyway crying with cuts and bruises all over her means she's not ok" I said in a matter-of-fact voice, she wiped her eyes with her sleeves and looked up at Lucy.

"Yea, I guess you're right, it was some girls from my school..... they normally do this...." she explained as more tears formed in her eyes. She began to cry as I brang her into a hug, she cried into my shoulder for what seemed like ages, but we don't care, I may be a singler girl, but I can still care for others, so can Lucy. She finally stopped crying, "th-thank.... I needed that...." she said thanking us, we both smiled, "your welcome, now how 'bout your name??" Lucy replied, the girl looked up at her, "I'm Wendy, Wendy Marvel" she introduced, "do you know your address so we can drop you off??" Lucy asked, the girl instantly shook her head and grabbed onto me and buried her head into my chest, "No please I don't wanna go home!! Please not yet anyway!!" She pleaded while still burying herself in my chest.

Lucy and I looked at each other before nodding, I smiled and stroked her head, "Alright then, you won't take you home just yet, but you have to tell us your address later so when can take you home later on!!" Lucy demanded, Wendy looked up at us and smiled as tears still fell down her face, "deal!!" "Alright then, how 'bout we get you to my place and get you cleaned up" Lucy said while walking over to the girl and picked her up and placed her on her back. "Thank you again" she said, "No sweet kid" I replied ruffling her hair.

It hadn't taken very long to get to my place, on the way we learnt lots about the young girl, and why she was getting beaten up and bullied. When we had finally gotten to my place it was 4:00, Lucy took her to the lounge and talked with her a little more. I walked into the kitchen to make something to eat while Lucy fixed Wendy up.

3rd person P.O.V

Wendy sat on the couch nervously, Lucy had noticed this and chuckled. "No need to be nervous kid, we won't hurt you" she said while sitting on the couch next to Wendy, "now, I'll need your arm please" Lucy said while taking off her glasses and placing them on the small wooden coffee table next to them. "Umm.... not to be rude, but don't you need a first aid kit or anything to help the wounds??" Wendy asked, Lucy chuckled and shook her head, "No, you see, I'm a little different to other" she replied.

Lucy then moved Wendy's sleeve to reveal the cuts and bruises she had gotten from the bullies, Wendy watched curiously and intently as Lucy hovered her hand over top of Wendy's arm, as a blue glowing light shone it's way to Wendy's arm and started to heal all her wounds across her body. "Wh-what?! How!?" Wendy asked shocked, Lucy smirked before standing up and walking out, just as she did that Levy walked in holding a plate of chocolate chip cookies and milk, she noticed Wendy's stunned face and giggled as she sat down next to her.

"Magic is real y'know, people just don't believe it" Levy answered as she offered Wendy a cookie, "do you have magic??" She asked, Levy nodded, "I have Solid Script" she replied smiling cheerfully, "oh....." was all Wendy said before looking away and frowning, Levy noticed this and frowned, "hey Wendy, how would you like to go on a trip with us??" Levy suggested, this caught Wendy's attention as she turned around, "what type of trip??" Wendy asked now full of curiosity. Levy shrugged, "it just depends if Lucy ends up driving badly??" She replied, Wendy started nodding like crazy with excitement.

"Let's go!!" She exclaimed excitedly, they both then heard Lucy call out, "do what??" Wendy took one look at her and her jaw dropped.

(Lucy outfit)

"What!! But you were just!! And now you're!!" Wendy stutterd. Lucy and I both giggled, "we're both not who you think we are" Levy replied while standing up. All three of them then walked out the door and into Levy's car, (The one in Chap 10). Lucy closed her door and looked at Wendy from the rear view mirror, "you ready Wendy??" She asked, Wendy put on a determined and excited look, viciously nodding her head up and down, Lucy chuckled at her behavior, "well then, let's go shall we??" She asked smirking.

                     ********

As they sped down the road while blasting music, Wendy laughed excitedly as Lucy would drift around corners. The laughter, music, drifting and driving had last twenty minutes before they finally stopped at a park. Lucy turned to Wendy, "come on, let's get something to eat" she said, Wendy smiled big and jumped out of the car after Levy. The three of them kept walking until they came to a small takeaway caravan, "I'll have two large baskets of chips, three hotdogs and three vanilla milkshakes" Levy ordered, the person nodded and began to make their meal as the girls sat down.

"Hey Wendy, after this how bout I drop you off home??" Lucy suggested, Wendy nodded, "but, can I see you two again?? Because you two are really nice!!" Wendy asked giving them a big smile, Levy and Lucy looked at each other before smiling, "sure, why not??" Levy stated, "yay!!" Wendy laughed while putting on a big smile as if it was her birthday. Then the person came out with their meals and sat them on the table. The girls spent the next half an hour laughing, talking and eating until they were interrupted.

"Wendy??" A voice called out, the three turned their attention to a group of boys they instantly remembered,  "how's it going Natsu??" Lucy asked as they all walked up to them, "Wendy where were you!!" Natsu asked Wendy, ignoring Lucy, "I got lost!! Then Miss Lucy and Miss Levy found me and helped me out!!" Wendy quickly explained. Natsu sighed, "don't ever worry me like that again!!" He then said with fear in is voice, "what's up shrimp??" Gajeel said while resting is elbow on Levy's head, "hmp!! Pretty good until now!!" Levy stated as she puffed out her cheeks.

"Anyway, how do you know Wendy??" Lucy asked, "shes Natsu's stepsister and we've been looking everywhere for her!!" Gray replied, Wendy looked at Natsu and the others, "I'm sorry Natsu, its just..... it was those girls again.... I'm sorry, I won't do it again!!" Wendy apologized. The boys nodded, "well, next time you come to us alright!!" Natsu said while ruffling Wendy's hair. Wendy giggled, "Alright!! I promise!!" She replied smiling a big smile.

I watched as the group of guys, and Wendy walked off. Levy looked at me and chuckled, "hey Lucy, I heard there's a new club that's just opened up, wanna go??" She asked smirking, I smirked back, "I thought you'd never ask!!" I replied.