Forgive us Lucy...

3rd person P.O.V

As the wind blew the girls blonde hair flew about, the girls expression stayed blank as she sculled down another chug of alcohol, "why should I be this worried?? I mean, all they're doing is going off to find allies and possibly try and defeat Zeref...." She spoke to herself, she sighed as she took another chug of her alcohol. "Looks like your gonna be comforting me!!" She said while looking at the alcohol. She closed her eyes and began to listen to the sounds around her, the wind whispering, the birds chirping, the cars honking and driving past, she really was happy now. She then opened her eyes and looked up at the sky, "mama...... If you can hear me..... I need you to help me..... He's back and he wants me..... And I don't know what to do..... I'm no longer the same person I was the last time I saw him, I've changed, my old friends have changed me.... So I need your help..... Please...." Lucy pleaded as a single tear streamed down her face.

Lucy sat there for a while and then chuckled, "how stupid, there's no way she'd hear me...." She spoke as she wiped away her tear. She stood up and was about to walk away when she  heard her name being yelled, she looked at the bottle of alcohol before shaking it off, blaming it on the alcohol, but there it was again.... So she looked around, as she looked behind her she could only stare, Gray, Sting, Rouge, Jellal, Erza, Levy, Cana, Juvia, Mirajane... Natsu... All running to her. All she could do was stare as Mirajane caught up to her first and tackled her in a massive hug, "I'm sorry..... I'm so, so, sorry...." She cried, Lucy was shocked, the others had caught up and were surrounding her.

"Lisanna was caught, camera footage showed she made all the woods herself and dumped herself there...." Gajeel explained, Lucy's frown became a smile. "I'm so sorry for accusing you like that!! I should've known better..." Gray apologized, Lucy looked at him and nodded, she was still hugging the crying Mirajane in her arms, but she didn't mind. She was happy that they all found out a regretted what they all said. Mirajane smiled and pulled out of Lucy's grip, "Luce..." Lucy recognized the voice and looked at Natsu, "I'm sorry for not believing you and getting angry, its just-" "she was the nicest, kindest and most caring person in the school, so how would you have not have fallen for her lies, especially when she's your girlfriend" Lucy cut him off.

"Well, his about we go celebrate with some Strawberry Cake!!" Erza exclaimed as stars shined in her eyes, everyone looked at her and either laughed, chuckled, smiled or giggled at her sudden question. Levy smiled and hooked her arm around Lucy's, she then leaned close and whispered into Lucy's ear, "I know how you fight and where you like to bruise people, but the ones on her body didn't match, so I did a little digging and found cameras in the alleyway" Levy explained, Lucy's eyes shot open, "you found the footage??" "Well I'm always there to save your ass, now you can save mine by helping me pick what to wear because this girls got a date!!" Levy replied as she winked at Lucy, "really?? Metal head finally asked you out??" "How'd you know it was him??" "I can read your mind" Lucy replied in duh tone.

They both laughed as they followed the others to the bakery that Erza suggested, Lucy was happy that they found out about Lisanna, she probably couldn't be happier. But a question still lingered in her mind, "Hey Levy-Chan??" "Yea??" "What happened to Lisanna and Flare??" "That's a story for another time"

                          ********

"Loke!! My man!! How's it been!?" A man quite commonly known Damian, the son of Mikaela, but together they're known as Pisces exclaimed as he opened the door and welcomed them inside. Damian wore a black leather jacket with no shirt on underneath, black jeans with a few holes and a black belt, his hair was long and grey, it spiked up, he had the words, obedient tattooed on his chest, there was also tattoo of the Pisces fish that circled along his back and around his side. His mom, Mikaela, had long violet hair that went down to her ass, she wore a black leather jacket with a sea blue top that opened up at the front, revealing lots of her breast and her stomach, she had a tight black skirt that came down to just above her knees. She had the tattoos of seashells, fish, seaweed, sharks tattooed around her body like art.

"Mikaela, Damian!! How's it been??" Loke asked smirking, "it's been quite good actually, well, until we heard the rumors about Zeref" Mikaela replied, "it's been tough on her, but she's managed" Damian added, he looked a little down when he said that, "where is she??" Virgo asked, "she's with Libra, she doesn't want us fighting" Mikaela answered, "Lucy didn't take it very well either..... She snapped..... and they returned again" Rose explained. Both Mikaela and Damian looked away, "they also came back to her when she found out about Zeref, Libra's been looking after her since she found out" Damian explained. Suddenly the doors that led to the hallway burst open, out of fright everyone looked towards the doors to find Libra standing there, (she wears the same as she does in the manga and anime except she has a black leather jacket over top).

"She's asleep" was all she said before walking over to the couch and sitting on it, "have you guys heard anything from anyone??" Virgo asked, Pisces thought for a moment before Libra spoke up, "Millianna contacted me before, but I had to help her out and I got distracted, she said that her and her gang are in" she said, "that's all??" Aries asked with worry and concert traced in her voice. Libra shook her head, "Millianna also said that others gangs are willing to help out, in total there's 5 including them but excluding us, so we have 6" Libra confirmed, the others stared at Libra, including Pisces, "what??" Was all Libra could say before Loke stood up and cleared his throat, "well then, let's get ready, we'll be having a lot of company over" he said, the others nodded at him.