Q & A answers!!

Hello my lovelies I am glad and quite comfortable to answer all your questions, although I am going to be honest and not tell you the complete truth for some because I don't feel like dying if having a stalker watching me 24/7

Anyway here we go:

Asked by Hannah_P875

What's your real name??

Shaday, my name is Shaday. And its pronounced Shar-day not Shi-day or Shady its Shaday and I have no problem telling you guys.

What did you first read??

This one was interesting, my friend first showed me this app in June 2017 and at that time I was a big Sonic fan (This was before I knew about Fairytail) and I was reading Shadamy books, which is a ship of Shadow the hedgehog x Amy Rose.

I mean look at them!! I SHIP IT!!

I also really liked Yandere books, but I had no experience on writing stories on Wattpad so I never wrote one.

Where do you live?? (Not creepy at all)
I live in a house in Australia, I actually moved here from NZ on Oct 6 2016. And like all the books, T.V and others say..... It's hot!! Some days I can walk out side and all I feel is hot air blowing on me.

What do you love to do?? (Thank you for taking an interest 😜)

I am a real creative person, so I spend most if my days reading Wattpad, drawing (which I'm quite proud of) and listening to music. But if its a school day I come home and do the same thing. But my absolute favorite thing to do is listen to music!! Music us my life.

I was actually listening to the songs Wolf in sheep's clothing, Good girls Go Bad and Tik Tok when I got the inspiration to write this story, though I never imagined it would be this big.

Why are you an amazing Author😏

Bleach

I use lots if it!!

JK 😂  But I guess I put myself in the readers shoes and I hate the idea of people writing too simple stories or ending good ones. I'm also that type of person that prefers people to stay up late writing things that people enjoy, all my little readers come second, (Music is first)

But also cuz I'm Shaday and no one can resist the charm

Questions I've put down:

Favorite Colour??

Red, blood red. It use to be hot pink but its blood red

Favorite Anime??

Its a war between FairyTail and Mirai Nikki, they're both so great and I love watching the Anime, but if I had to do a top 5 it would be;

1: FairyTail & Mirai Nikki

2: Tokyo Ghoul & Black Butler

3: Death Note, I also like the movie

4: Kill LA Kill

             5: Blood C & Corpse Party

W

hat type of Movies do you like??

The kind that gets my heart racing and makes my anxiety levels up!! So movies like Annabel, which I've recently seen Annabel's Creation, love it and movies where things are destroyed e.g Kong Skull Island, San Andreas, Godzilla, Jurassic Park\World (there's also a new Jurrasic world coming out called The Fallen Kingdom which I want to go see) 

What type of Stories do you like??

Nearly all my books are FairyTail fanfics, but I also enjoy reading Creepypasta BF scenarios and not because I feel lonely, I just find them interesting.

Which YouTuber do you like??

I sometimes watch Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, but to make it easier I'll put it in the top 5;

1; CubScoutz

2: Lauren

3: Markiplier & Jacksepticeye

4: Jorden Persgeti (I LOVE his artwork)

5: Pewdiepie 

And that's all the Answers to the Questions I have for you guys, but also if you guys want to ask me anymore Questions just walk to the comment section grab the comment box and stuff the question in, LIKE A BOSS!!

Also my dear, dear friend Kennadie-chan needs help, I'm the only one voting and commenting on her stories and I think reading them, the stories called

Want me back

So I would appreciate and love you guys if you could go check out her story and the first person to vote and comment on her story will be added into my story as an OC!!

Modern_Lucy

OUT!!