Meeting all of them....

Lucy P.O.V

I just hit three of the balls into the holes.

"Yes!!" I said happily, I looked up and smirked at Levy, she mumbled something under her breath but I knew what it was.

"OK then, my turn!!" She said annoyed, she managed to hit two balls into the holes, now she was winning.

"Oh hell no!! I'm not loosing $50!!" I exclaimed, we started to play beating each other each time we went.

Our game went on for ages....

3rd person P.O.V

Outside, 2 cars had pulled up in the driveway and out hoped 10 different guys.

"I can't believe you forgot your wallet!!" Gray scowleded Natsu. Natsu gave Gray the death glare.

"Shut it Gray!! You're the one who rushed me!!" He replied angrily. They bumped heads and started to argue and bicker.

Until Jellal came and knocked their heads together and told them to shut it. The two stopped arguing and pouted like children.

They unlocked the door to smell an unusual smell, they then heard a voice.

"HA TAKE THAT!!" The voice echoed, the boys looked at each other and thought they were being robbed. So they quickly rushed through the house.

They were behind the doorway and started listening to them chatting.

"Ha!! That $50 is all mine!!" A voice cheered.

"Yeah right!! Your so gonna loose!!" Another voice replied.

The boys looked at each other confused, so Gajeel went to the door and slowly opened it.

As the door opened all the boys stood there blushing having a nose bleed.

(Lucy outfit)

(Levy outfit)

(Levy outfit)

Gajeel had to catch their attention so he cleared his throat and the girls looked up from their game.

Lucy had their back to them so she turned around and smiled.

"Finally, you guys took ages, where the hell were you??" Lucy asked in a serious/ board tone.

They all stutterd for a moment before a boy with blonde hair and what looked like a short fluffy vest and shirt, showing of the bottom of his stomach stood out in front of them.

"Who the hell are you?!? And what are you doing in our house!!" He exclaimed demanding an answer.

Lucy P.O.V

Well he's got an attitude!! If he steps out of line again I'll have to put him back in place!!

"Oh I'm sorry, my names Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia, nice to meet you!!" I replied smiling. He rolled his eyes.

"OK, Lucy what are you doing in our house?!" He asked walking towards me, he was taller and was looking down.

"Aahhh Sting, I wouldn't anger her if I were yo-" Natsu tried to say put was cut off.

"Shut up Natsu!! I need to put this girl in her place!! She can't just break into people's house and act like she owns the place!!" Sting replied angrily.

OK now he's dead, I looked down and chuckled getting everyone's attention, I took a few steps back.

"Oh I'm sorry, but it looks like you need to be put into place!!" Was all I said, I clicked my fingers and I started to glow, changing my outfit.

(Lucy's outfit)

Sting looked at me shocked and took a few steps back. I smirked at him and clicked my fingers, suddenly three life threatening shards of ice appeared and pinned him to the wall.

I walked up to him as he was pinned to the wall by the ice. His eyes held fear, shock, terror and confusion.

"Never underestimate me Lucy Heartfilia!! The second in command of the famous Celestial Gang!!" I spoke with venom in my voice. He shook his head up and down viciously. I smirked and the shards dissapeared not leaving a single scratch.

My outfit changed back to the bunny outfit, I turned and looked at the others.

"Now, for the reason I came here!!" I said clapping my hands together.

"Why are you here??" Gray asked crossing his arms.

I chuckled, "tonight is Ross's and Rose's birthday tonight and theirs gonna be a big party you wanna come??" I asked smirking, while leaning my back against the pool table.

"Ummm....." They exclaimed unsure, I sighed and then got a thought.

"1)There's no school tomorrow and 2) there'll be drinking, partying, loud music and 3) I take you there and buy your drinks!!" I stated, persuading them.

They looked much more keen now, they looked at each other and nodded, I smirked and started walking towards the window I came through.

"You coming??" I asked in a semi suductive/ innocent tone. They blushed a little but they were curious, so I opened the window and jumped out.

I heard the boys run to the window while shouting my name, I landed on the ground like a frog. I looked up and seen them looking at me confused.

"Come on!! This way!!" I yelled upwards, "out of the way!! Comen through!!" I heard Levy shout out.

I seen her jump out the window, but as she did, I seen her purposely grab onto Gajeel, which made him grab onto Laxus, who grabbed onto Gray, who grabbed onto Natsu, who grabbed onto Sting, who grabbed onto Rouge and so on....

Levy and I stood there laughing at them, they were all piled on top of each other and groaning in pain.

"Never...... again ow!!" Natsu said in pain standing up.

"Well then take a mental cause we gotta go!!" I replied walking to my car, I opened the doors and the boys looked at me in shock and amazement.

"You like??" I asked smirking, they managed to stand up and noded viciously.

"OK cause Gajeel, Jellal, Sting and Rouge will go with Levy while Natsu, Laxus and Gray will come with me got it??" I asked/told them.

They nodded and they hoped in our cars, I chuckled and hoped in. Levy and I started our engines and started to drive off.