Family reunion....

Lucy P.O.V

I had woken up early this morning and left for school just as everyone was getting up, I had decided to take the long way to school so I could think about what happened yesterday. 'Why would he return now?? I mean, I thought I hid myself enough, so how??' I thought, but they were suddenly cut off as I came to a stop, I had that weird feeling as though I was being watched, I stood there for a while before continuing on. The rest of my journey to school felt like a couple of seconds, sure I may have almost hit into a few cars, but what's the harm??

As I entered the gates I still had the feeling that I was being watched, I stood there looking around, but I seen no one that looked out of the ordinary, everything was fine, that is, until I heard them. "Watch where your going stripper!!" An all too familiar voice yelled, "make me flame brain!!" Another familiar voice called out, followed by a bang and the voice apologizing, I sighed and turned around and seen Natsu and Gray cowering in fear with an angry Erza standing in front of them. I then thought for a moment, I looked at Natsu and frowned thinking back to that day,

Flashback
"Hey Natsu, can I talk to you??" I asked, "sure, but I gotta tell you something" he replied happily, "sure what is it" "guess who's going out with the hottest girl in school!!" He said, I felt my heart drop, but I smiled, he could be meaning someone else, "who??" I asked, he chuckled, "this guy!!" Her replied while pointing at himself. I wanted to scream at him then and there, but I kept it all in, instead I put on a smile, "I'm happy for you!!" I said sounding enthusiastic. "So what'd you want to say??" He asks, "Oh, just that I think Gajeel and Levy like each other" I quickly thought....

It's funny, it seems that all the guys that know the real me wants me, but the guy I want, isn't available. "Hey Lucy!!" I heard and snapped back into reality to see Laxus and Gajeel, "hey guys what's up??" I asked, "have you had the feeling as though, someone's watching us??" Gajeel asked, "Yes, you guys feel it too??" I asked once again. "Yes, and so has Natsu, Gray, Levy, Sting, Jellal and Rouge" Laxus explained, I thought for a moment before I looked at the time, "Wow, I better get going to class guys!! Bye!!" I yelled out as I ran off.

                            *******

Lucy P.O.V

My day was as normal as ever, I went to class, learned pointless things, got threatened, pretended to be scared, act nerdy and ate lunch with the others. But the same feeling still stayed and hung around me like a lost puppy wanting a home. So I decided to confront whoevers been stalking me, so as soon as the bell rang for the end if school, I packed up my stuff and began walking home. Once I had stopped by a park I went in a more secure area, I then heard a familiar voice yelling my voice.

"Luce!!" "Huh??" I turned around and seen the guys plus Levy, "what's up??" I asked, "do you know who's been watching us?? I mean, I know this feeling and I know someone's watching us!!" Levy explained, I chuckled and took a couple of steps back and dropped my bag on the ground, "WE KNOW YOURE HERE AND WATCHING US!! SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL COME OUT!!" I yelled, we heard rustling from the trees above us, I looked up and smirked, "come on out!! There's no point in hiding!!" I added. Suddenly a figure jumped out from the trees and landed in between us. "So it was you who was watching us!!" I asked while giving the figure a death glare. The had a long black cloak on so you weren't able to see the face of the person, but by the smell they carried around I could easily identify them.

"Hello Lucy, how are you??" They asked, "pretty good" I answered, I think the others could tell the tension between us because Levy spoke up, "who is, Lu-chan??" Levy asked, the person slowly took off her hood. Her hair was long and a golden colour, her eyes were a deep sea blue. She was glaring at me, I glared back. It must've looked like we were about to fight because the others took a couple of steps back. But all of a sudden her expression changed, it was no longer a serious frown with a death glare, it was now a childish smile with stars in her eyes.

3rd person P.O.V

"Onii-chan!!" The woman yelled while running towards Lucy with her arms open wide, Lucy's expression changed to more of a board yet amused one. The girl ran up and hugged Lucy tightly. "Onii-chan!?" Everyone yelled shocked, she giggled, "Onii-chan I've been looking everywhere for you!!" She said as anime tears pored out of her eyes, Lucy put her hand on the girls head, she looked up at Lucy. Suddenly the girl was being pulled downwards by her ear. "Now tell me why you've been watching me all day Mecheille!?" Lucy spoke with a serious and command've tone, Mecheille looked up at her, "I just wanted to see if you had missed me!!" She answered, Lucy let go of her ear.

"Umm Lu-chan??" Levy finally spoke, Lucy turned to the other's and seen their confused faces. She let out a nervous chuckle while rubbing the back of her neak. "Guys, this is my younger sister Mecheille" she explained, the others turned to Mecheille, who was rubbing her soar ear, "so this is your younger sister??" Levy replied while walking up to her and staring at her straight into the eye's. Mecheille looked a little nervous before taking a few steps backwards, "hi, from what I've seen your Levy right?? Lucy's best friend" Mecheille said while holding her hand out as a smile was painted on her face, Levy's eyes widend and sweat dropped, "y-yea that's me??" She replied shaking Mecheilles hand, "so what brings you here all of a sudden??" Gray asked stepping forward with his arms cross.
This caught Lucy's attention, she placed one hand on her hip before turning to Mecheille, "I agree, why all of a sudden greeting??" She asked, Mecheille seemed to change, she no longer looked calm, happy and peaceful, but now scared, paranoid and nervous.

"W-we can't descus it here...."