Its falling apart.....

Lucy P.O.V

Its currently lunch time and its been three days since Lisanna pulled that little stunt, and since then, I haven't really spoken to anybody except Levy, I think Lisanna's began to spread rumors about me because I've heard people talking about me and giving me weird looks, but who fucking cares!? I'm the second in command of the world's most dangerous gang!! Speaking of gang, they've started to get into contact with other Allies. They've tried to comfort me, but I've told them everything's fine, even if it's not. But..... Something's up with them lately, they've been..... Distant...... I've been to busy and distracted to ask why and when I have asked they've told me not to worry...... God....... I hope that they don't do anything too stupid.

As I walk through the halls trying to look for Levy so I can invite or ask her out to go drinking to night, I notice a lot of students giving me  looks of pure disgust and hatred, 'I know Lisanna's started rumors about me, but nearly everyone's looking at me as if I've just murdered someone, well, your a nerd in everyone's eyes Lucy and the so-called kindest, nicest and most hottest girl in the school is spreading rumors about you. What'd you expect??' I thought as I continued to walk down the halls looking for Levy, I seen the doors that led to the field which is where I usually see Levy, but as I walked out the doors I seen a group if students huddling around together, I went to go see what's happening. But I was suddenly stopped by a few friends if mine, but they looked...... Pissed??

"Gajeel?? Laxus?? Gray?? What's wrong??" I asked, Gray glared at me, "mind telling us the truth??" He spoke, 'what??' "What'd you mean??" I asked with confusion in my voice, "there's no point in hiding it!! We know everything!!" Gajeel answered, "LUCY!!!!" A voice called out, I could tell that whoever called my name was angry, but why?? I turned my head and I seen an angry Mirajane and Elfman walking towards me, "how could you!!" Mirajane yelled, I stood there confused, "what the hell are you guys talking about??" I questioned, suddenly the group of students all walked over to me, they were all staring at me in pure hatred and anger.

"You beat up Lisanna and left her to die!!" Angel one of her best friends yelled.... "What....." Was all I could say, I looked at Natsu, he looked angry, but most of all disappointed, "y'know I never thought you could go that far...." He said not even looking at me, "wait!! I didn't try to kill her!? She's lieing!!" I protested, but they didn't believe me, "Lucy!!" I heard a group of familiar people rush towards me, I looked to my left and seen Erza, Juvia, Levy and Cana all running towards me. They then all stood in front of me in a protective stance, "you will not harm Lu-Chan!!" Levy protested, "shrimp, did you even hear what Lucy did to Lisanna??" Gajeel spoke up, "yes, but I know you believe as much as I do that Lucy wouldn't do that!!" She replied glaring at him, "she's right, plus, do you have any evidence that Lucy did those awful things to Lisanna?? After all , how can we know that Lisanna's lying??" Erza explained, everyone else said nothing, until a Flare walked over, "I was the one that found Lisanna, and when I ran to her I seen a figure wearing a uniform with blonde hair and they left this behind" I watched as Flare held up my special bracelet with all the star signs on it, but how!?

That's mine!! But I never dropped it because I was never there!! They must of stole it off of me while I wasn't noticing, everyone except my friends that were standing up for me looked at me angrily, "see!! We even have proof that it was her!!" Angel yelled, "but why would Lucy want to even hurt her??" Cana questioned, "simple, have you not heard what she did to Lisanna three days ago?? She almost strangled her because she went to tell on her because Lisanna tried to help her out and wouldn't take no for an answer!!" Flare added, "no!! That's not wha-" "shut it nerd!!" Cobra, angels boyfriend yelled out. I wanted to yell and scream..... But I couldn't..... I would blow my cover..... So I did the only this g I could......

I ran....... I ran as fast as I could....... I didn't stop when I heard people yell my name...... I didn't stop when people told me to stop...... I continued to run as fast as I could..... I ran out if the school, through the town..... I finally stopped when I ran into a park that looked more like a mini forest. I started to puff and pant before falling to my knees, "I can't cry because there's no need to cry.... Because they're all weak any way.... I am Lucy.... Second in command...." I kept on repeating to myself, and after a while..... It began to work, because sometimes lying to yourself works....
"Onēsan??" I hear a voice, I slowly turn around and see Mecheille standing there she had a frown on her face, her eyes were red and puffy, but she was holding a piece of paper in her hand.

"What's wrong Mecheille??" I asked, she then looked down and held out the piece of paper in her hand. I hesitantly took the piece of paper and looked at it....

Dear Lucy

I know that things will be hard with him back, but we must leave to get rid if him, because not only will he come for you but others as well. We know that you'll be able to look after yourself, I mean, your the Second in command of the Celestial Gang!!

Take care, The Gang

I felt my heart skip a beat, I wanted to scream, but I couldn't.... Instead I stood up and looked down, my hair shadowing my eyes. "So they're leaving me.... Mecheille..... Did they give this to you??" I asked, still looking down, I managed to see her shake her head, "no, they were sitting in the lounge while discussing it... So when they his it I took it and came straight to find you...." She explained, I nodded, "I understand..... Will you be leaving??" I asked, she then ran and hugged me tightly, "no!! I'm not leaving you again!! I already made that mistake in the past so I'm not gonna do it again!!" She explained while digging her head into my chest, I placed one hand on her head while the other held the paper. I watched as Mecheille continued to cry into my chest, as I continued to stroke her head and comfort her....

I can't show those emotions....

Not again.....

Not after last time....