The plans....

3rd Person P.O.V

"So what your saying is Zerefs now stronger??" Aquarius asked, Mecheille sighed and nodded, "from what you guys told me about how he fought against you, it sounds like he was just trying to hide his new power" she answered, the others faces were now full of worry and concern, "this isn't good, especially since whatever he wants he gets, but it was still difficult for the council to tuck him away last time and if he's got more and stronger power then I'm having doubts on them being able to tuck him away again...." Loke finally spoke up. The others turned to him, knowing that he was probably right, "so Zeref, who exactly is he??" Gajeel asked, the gang all looked at them, except Lucy, Aries sighed.

"Zeref is a dark wizard, every person that welds magic knows about him, and the most despicable things he did!! He used to capture magic users with great power and turn them into dark and evil creatures that were used for horror stories, he also used to capture children that weld magic and either use them for slaves or his own labrats. This went on for many years, but finally the magic council, a group of the most powerful wizards apart from Zeref. Together they defeated him and tucked him away in the mist secure place, but in doing so it cost a few of them their lives and the others using up nearly all of their power. So for him to come back stronger and into this world is terrible!!" Aries explained, Gray crossed his arms, "so how does this fit you guy's into it??" He questioned, the gang looked away.

Lucy just cleared her throat, everyone looked over to her, they all had noticed her expression, her eyes held fear, guilt and hatred all at once and her usual smile or smirk was a frown. "That's enough explaining to today, it's getting late, I suggest you guy's get going home" was all she said as she walked past the others, "Lu-ch-" "I said it's getting late!!" Lucy replied with a glare, stopping Levy halfway through her sentence. "Let's get going guys, we'll see her at school tomorrow" Gray said while walking out the door, "bye guys" Levy said while exiting. Taurus sighed, "what are we gonna do Loke??" He asked, his voice full of worry and concern, "I..... I don't....." Loke replied, Mecheille put on a smile, "well I'm gonna go and talk to Lucy, I'll probably end up sleeping in her room, so night guys!!" She said while walking up the stairs, "night!!" The gang replied.

********
Mecheille P.O.V

As I walked up to Lucy's door I slowly knocked on it, "onii-chan, it's me, can I come in??" I asked, putting my ear close to the door, I heard a sialant "yea" from the other side of the door, I slowly opened the door and walked in. It had taken me a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, finally I managed to take in my surroundings, and man!! Her room was a mess!! There was empty pizza boxes everywhere and clothes all over the ground, her shelves were filled with God knows what!? I then seen her sitting on her bed with her knees up to her chest and her arms wrapped around her knees, she looked like she had just seen someone die but wasn't even shedding a single tear, nor were her eyes watery.

I walked over to her and sat down on the bed next to her, "Mecheille??" "Hmm??" "Where were you??" I looked at her and seen her still looking down, I frowned, "I've been busy..." "doing what??" "Why the sudden interest??" "Why the sudden appearance??" Her eyes now made contact with mine, I sighed, "I was hired by..... by the magic council....." I answered, "Oh, well, was it fun??" She asked, I chuckled, "at some points yea, other times it was just plain boring!!" I explained laying back, she giggled, "so how was it for you??" I asked, she looked away, "...... at times..... it was fun.... amusing.... weird.... heartbreaking...." her eyes went blank again when she mentioned the word heartbreaking.....

'I wonder why?? Did someone she love break her heart??' I wanted to ask her, but by the way she looked, she had already a lot of things on her mind. I then yawned and layed back, "well tired, so I'mma sleep!!" I replied closing my eyes before letting the darkness consume me and drifting off to sleep....

Lucy P.O.V

As I watched Mecheille drift off to sleep I frowned and looked out the window. "Why.... why now...." I questioned, I thought back to when I last seen him...

Flashback

I ran down the halls, I was coverd in blood. I found a door and forcefully pushed the door open, and there I seen him standing, he chuckled darkly, "well well, well, look who we have here, miss Lucy" he spoke while taking steps towards me, I stood there, trying to be brave. He finally got close enough to me and chuckled, "I see you are no longer afraid of me anymore" he said. I gave him a death glare, "but, that's what I intended wasn't it??" He added.

I took a few steps back, "I want to get this over with....." I replied while glaring at him.
Flashback end

3rd Person P.O.V

Lucy then stood up off the bed, and walked over to the doors that led to her balcony, she opened the two doors and walked to the end, she stared up at the moon as if it was speaking to her. She then looked down at her hand and black smoke began to twirl around it, when it had disappeared it left behind a black rose, she then began to pick the petals off and keep them in her other hand. Lucy dropped the now empty stem on the ground and looked at the petals in her hand and stared out at the night sky before throwing the petals in the air. "If it's a fight he wants!! Then its a fight he'll get!!" She spoke while her face was full of determination....

********

The hallway's of the large building stayed silent, all that could be heard was the sound of shoes walking on the concrete, the man walked to a pair of large wooden doors and opened them, revealing a large king size bed along with other furniture, he walked over to the king size bed and sat on the end of it, looking around the room. But his attention was suddenly on his balcony doors as they flew open and a bunch of black petals flew in, landing on his large wooden desk, full of curiosity he wondered over to the desk and picked up one of the petals. His once curious expression was now a smirk, "so you want to go down with a fight?? Well then, I can't turn down a good challenge now can I??" He spoke as he continued to examine the black rose petals....