Scavenger Hunt p2

Before this chapter begins I'd like to give a shout out to ruiz2017 for believing in me and lots if love to all the other people out there that believed in me or loved my books. And thanks so much, here's another Chapter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------;)

3rd Person P.O.V

It was around 6:30 pm when the sun had fully set, only leaving the moon, but the streets lit up from all the shops, street lights, advertisements, cars and Nightclubs. The line was filled with people wanting to get in to the most famous and expensive Nightclub, The Oscar Nightclub. A few people's yells had quieted down as three females had walked past the line, skipping and ignoring all the angry complaints. They stopped in front of the four guards and one of them raised their eyebrows, observing the four girls, "can I help you??" He asked, the girl at the front, smirked, "yeah, the names Erza and we're the dancers that you hired" she smiled as she flipped her Scarlet red hair over her shoulder, "well need some form of identification" he replied.

Erza smiled and reached into her pocket, pulling out three I'D's, the guard looked at each then back at the three females, first the red haired, then the brunette, then finally the blonde. The guard finally handed back the I'D "well then, you pretty dancers enjoy night" he spoke as a smirk was dressed on his face. The girls nodded and entered, Cana was the last one and winked at the guards before walking inside.

The girls admired the club and how many rich and famous people were there, "so what do we do now??" Yukino asked, Erza's expression changed to a determined smile, "now, we split up and blend in, if one of us finds the clue then meet back here OK??" Erza explained. The girls nodded and began to split up.

"OK Lucy, remember, don't get distracted, stay in character but also blend in and look for the item" she explained to herself trying to remember everything. "Well, first things first, "look for the clue-" "HEY YOU!!" 'Shit!!' Lucy mentally cursed, a man wearing a sharply dressed suit pushed his glasses up further his head, it really complimented his dark brown slicked back hair, "y-yes??" "Are you one of the dancers??" "Yes" "well hurry up then, you're on in 5!!" The male replied grabbing her hand and pulling her towards backstage, 'shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!!' Was all Lucy could say, she couldn't dance, not while Erza and Cana were here, it could give away something, she always got carried away with dancing and couldn't stop.

She looked around and see other girls getting dressed, talking, laughing, applying make-up or drinking, they looked care free and relaxed, Lucy hadn't felt like that in a while and needed too, "here, put this on then you're on" the man exclaimed while giving her a pair of clothes, "oh, ah, by the way, what type of dancing will I be doing exactly again??" Lucy quickly thought up. The man smirked, "look at the outfit, then at the preforms on stage, you'll figure it out" was all he said before walking off, "my outfit and on stage??" Lucy asked herself as she looked at her outfit and stared, she then quickly looked ran to the stage at watched the dance as her eyes widened.

"Well shit...."

                          *******

3rd Person P.O.V

"Oh come on Popsicle that was hilarious, that Monkey was all over you" Natsu laughed once again, "shut up!! That was terrible!!" Gray replied slumping over the seat, "at least you got us the first item and clue" Rouge replied looking in the rearview mirror of the 7 seater. "Whatever.... did you guys at least manage to work out where the next item is??" Gray replied, "yep!! At Fairytail High" Natsu replied putting his hands behind his head and closing his eyes, "great, first I'm kissed by a Monkey at the Zoo and now we gotta go back to school in the weekend, can this day get any worse!?" Gray yelled annoyed.

"Oh come on stripper, don't be such a joy kill" Natsu replied, "shut it pinkie pie" Gray fought, "you wanna go there pervert??" Natsu replied, "shut up!! Both of you!! Or I will call Erza" Jellal suddenly interrupted and glared at them, the two stopped and coward in feat, "th-there's no need to d-do th-that" Natsu stuttered, "y-yeah, we're both fr-friends see!!" Gray added, as they both began shaking in fear of the great devil herself.

                          ********
Lucy Person P.O.V

I studied her reflection in the mirror, it wasn't that bad. It was one of those playboy looking one piece suit's. It was a bit small on me though. "Hmmm, not too bad, I quite like it" I exclaimed, now putting my hair into two pigtails. A knock was then heard on the door and it opened to reveal a familiar looking white haired girl. "Lucy are you in he- What are you wearing??" I recognized the voice as Yukino, "I was half forced" I replied, she sighed, "well come  on!! Erza found the item!!" "Really!? What was it!?" "An old vintage shot glass that had the name Guildarts printed on it" she explained with annoyance in her voice. I sighed, "okay I'm coming" I replied and grabbed my clothes and following her as we walked past all the other girls getting ready to perform.

I quite like this little activity, it keeps me distracted and gives me a goal. It also helps me relax from what's about to come.....

Because when it does..... I have a feeling that my life's gonna change...

                         *******

3rd Person P.O.V

The mans bored frown soon turned into an amused smirk, his eyes were now less gloomy, he looked into the lacrima and chuckled seeing all the Gangs, his eyes widened in both shock and joy when he he seen him.... Leo The Lion....

"You really think you can beet me eh old buddy?? Well, its gonna take more than a few Mages to stop me from getting what I want!!" He stated, now sitting up as his eyes were full of both insanity and determination as the once gray clouds disappeared and the moon light lit up the night sky, including the large room. Its stone walls were covered in dust, two massive golden Chandler's hung from the ceiling, slightly swaying from side to side, a large red rug was placed in the center of the room, along with a large rectangular wooden table, filled with many people that this man would call followers, all with their own style and magic.

"What should we do now??" One of them asked, her feminine voice echoed the large room, the man looked at her, "why don't we have some fun with them??" He replied, "but with all respect Master, isn't our objectives the girls?? Not the Gangs??" Another asked, "yes, but we'll have much difficult getting to them when their friends are still alive and might come for them. Plus, won't it be fun??" He explained, the others expressions changed, "well, when do we attack Master Zeref??" The first girl asked, Zeref looked at her, "you leave at dawn, get everyone ready Kyouka" Zeref instructed, standing up and staring right into Kyouka's eyes.

Kyouka smirked, "consider them-" she lifted up her hand and quickly squeezed her hand into a tight fist, "-crushed, by the time we're finished with them they'll be nothing more than dust" she stated as a smirk was painted across her face....