DathiDeNogla x Reader

Y/n's Point of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was drunk, well except me.I had invited the gang to my house to celebrate 10 mil, but they got drunk FAST.

"H-hey g-url y-o-u h-ot." I turned to see a drunk adorable Nogla, the first one who got drunk."Is that a question or are you trying to pick me up?" His face blanked out as he stared at the wall making me laugh.

A hand gripped my thigh as I turned to see a drunk Evan."Can I help you?" "Y-yeah h-o-t st-u-" before Evan could finish the power went out making me scream.

I thought for a moment before remember it was halloween, of course some kids would play pranks.I looked at the time to see it was around one, but why would they prank me this late? Being paranoid I turned off all the lights and shood the guys upstairs.

As I made it to the basement to check the power I used my flashlight to see.I dropped the flashlight as I seen a man with a knife staring at me."What a beauty.." I couldn't move or speak, as he laughed he walked over to me putting the knife at my cheek."To bad I have a to ruin it.."

A scream finally came out of my mouth as I was thrown to the ground "Shush, the pain will be quick.." "HELP ME PLE-"

David's Point of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I regained consciousness from drinking I head a scream come from downstairs.I looked around but realized this wasn't my home, it was Y/n's...

A click in my brain snapped as I rushed downstairs to find her my eyes widen to see blood.. Everywhere.

"Y/N?"

I searched everywhere before seeing the boys also searching.

"Y/N?"

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Y/N!"

As I opened the closet I almost fainted as the body of Y/n's fell to the ground with a thud."Y/N OH GOD!" "Y/N?" Laughs where heard as I turned to see my friends covered in blood..

"David..."

I turned my head to Y/n to see Y/n bleeding out still as her hand weakly touch my face.

"David..."

"David."

"DAVID!"

----

I bolted up from the bed as tears filled my face."David are you ok?"
"Y/-n.." Her body clung to mine as she hugged me."Shhh it's ok potatoe." I laughed at the nickname before scratching my back.

"So, what day is it?"

"October 31st"