Chapter 2

----------

Nerd

----------

Maggie

It's day four of studying with Ethan and can I say he's much hotter than I thought. "Are you a virgin?" I randomly asked and Ethan began to choke.

"Um, that's kind of personal don't you think?"

"So... Thats a yes?"

"Yes. Why?" He rolled his eyes.

"I was just thinking about how attractive you've gotten." His face reddened.

"You don't even like me."

"True, but, I am curious." I bit my lip as I thought about how this nerd would fuck me.

"Curious about what?"

"If you've ever got the chance to hook up with anyone at school. Who would it be?" He looked flustered and licked his lips nervously.

"I've never thought about it."

"Oh please. You're telling me, you've never thought about pushing a girl onto your bed, pulling down her wet panties, and eating her out?"

My hips moved in circles and I could see Ethan's dick grow inside his pants.

"I don't know exactly what's going on, but, I have a feeling you're hitting on me."

"No. But, I do think you should get something out of tutoring me."

"And what would that be?" He stuttered

"We can mess around, no strings attached, and on the DL." I rubbed his thigh and he stared at my hand

"I have a feeling I don't have a say."

"Well of course you do. But, I know what you want deep down."

----------

"I can not believe you're still being tutored by Ethan. I thought you would've shut that down days ago." Bridget said right before the bell rang.

"Oh please, it's been four days, I might as well at least try to pass my class."

Bridget, Grayson and I walked out of the class and I stopped Ethan before he walked through the door. "Can't wait for tonight."

I heard his breath hitch and I knew I had got him going.

I walked to my class and Bridget's jaw dropped. "Did I just see you talking to Ethan? In front of everyone?"

"Just telling him to not be such a nerd tonight."

----------

I walked into Grayson's house with Bridget by my side. "I'm going to study real quick with Ethan, then get ready for your partayy."

"Don't suck too much dick." She joked. Little does she know, that that's happening on Monday.

"Ethan." I knocked on his door and saw him laying in bed shirtless again. "Fuck, I think I'm already wet." Ethan quickly sat up, and I closed the door behind me, locking it as well.

"Are we really doing this?"

"Baby, it's all you. No pressure."

"I don't know how to." His voice was quiet and he grew nervous

"It's like what you see in porn."

"I don't think I'm gonna be any good." I smirked

"We can start off slower?"

"Yeah, that'd be better."

"Okay, let me teach you how to make out." I sat closer to Ethan and he took a deep breathe. "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"Uh, no."

"Okay, it simple, don't think about it too much." I leaned in and pecked his lips, which might I add are very soft, and are great to kiss. "A little off, but, that's fine. Let's try again, but, for longer."

Ethan leaned in this time and I grabbed onto the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. He got on top of me, laying me down on his bed, which might I add, was very impressive for being the biggest virgin in school.

He let go and hovered over me. "How's that?"

"Fuck." I sat up, grabbed my bag and walked to his door. "I'll see you on Monday." I unlocked the door, then walked out of the house to my car.

'Hey babes. I left Gray's house, got some shit to do💖." I tapped send and soon it said delivered, and then read.

'Bitch, why? Did Ethan try to fuck you?'

'HAHA. NO! I'd never let that nerd touch me.'

Bitch. Why are you lying to yourself? You know you just kissed him, and you enjoyed it too.

I sighed, and started my car driving to my house hopefully to clear my head from the bullshit I'm thinking about.