Chapter 7

This chapter is short and has smut in it. Just a warning.

----------

Nerd

----------

Maggie

"Ethan Ethan Ethan! Guess what I've got!" I walked up to Ethan at the end of the school day and showed him my grade sheet.

"B. B. A?!"

"Plus Another B And unfortunately a C, but, still I got an A thanks to you."

"That's super good. Congrats, Mags."

"I am quite proud of myself."

"Well since you've passed your classes, I guess you don't need me anymore."

"There's still next semester. Which we both know I'll probably need help in as well."

"Good."

"Bridget and I are coming to your house. Hang out with us for once."

"Won't that be weird? Bridget and Grayson all lovey dovey and we're just there awkwardly."

"No. They know we're friends, so if we want to go to your room we can."

"Alright, I'll see you two there." He smirked and I walked away.

----------

"Our parents are spending their anniversary away for the weekend, so we have the place to ourselves." Grayson said as he held up a solo cup of beer and cheered.

"It's gonna be so fun just us four." Bridget said leaning over to kiss Grayson.

"Lucky us." I said sarcastically.

"Alright, I'm gonna go to the store to pick up a few things, do you guys want to come with?" He stood up and looked at me.

"I will. I don't want to be around them swallowing each other's tongues." He held his hand out and helped me up off the couch.

Ethan and I walked out of their house and got into his car. "Tonight's gonna be interesting."

"It's been three weeks. We can tell them, can't we?" I reached over and grabbed his hand with mine and he started driving away.

"Bridget has a big mouth. I just don't know if she'll be able to keep that secret." The worry in his voice was showing.

"Come on. What's so bad about telling everyone? They already talk about us being friends. Why not let them talk more?"

"Fine. We tell Grayson and Bridget tonight. But, we keep it a secret from everyone else as long as Bridget can."

"Good. Because I hate keeping secret from Bridget."

"Let's just keep this a secret." He smirked and let go do my hand, bringing it to my thigh and squeezing.

"What're you doing bup?" He looked at me and smiled again moving his hand to my heat.

"I just want to feel you around me." I giggled and he slowly started rubbing me.

"Oh my stop, you're driving." I tilted my head back from the pleasure I was feeling.

"That makes it more fun." He unbuttoned my jeans and massaged me through my panties.

"Fuck Ethan." He slid my panties to the side and rubbed me in circles.

"You're so wet." We got to the store and he parked in the way back corner.

"Pull your jeans down."

"What? No!"

"I'll do it for you then."

"Fuck you ethan." I smirked and pulled my jeans down looking around for anyone coming.

Without warning, he stuck two fingers inside of me, and pumped them in and out.

"You feel so good." He started to slow down and then pick back up.

"Shit Ethan, I'm gonna..." my voice was shaky and he smirked.

"It's okay, no one's watching." He pumped more and more and I soon felt my climax.

"Okay, I have napkins in the glovebox. Hand me them."

I did as told and he started to wipe me with them. "Put your jeans on." He turned the car off and I put my jeans on. I saw him walk to my side of the car and open the door for me.

"You're so fucking sexy." He smirked and pulled me into his body.

"I'm just an item to you aren't I?"

"No. You're so much more than that." He smirked and kissed my lips.

"Come on."

----------

So I decided to update a few hours early because a few people have been asking, and I thought why not? I might post again another time this week because the chapter was very short but I'm not sure yet. Anyways thank you for reading. Much love.