Epilogue

----------

Nerd

----------

Maggie

Last day of college.

It's been so different than high school. But I've luckily had my three best friends by my side.

My last college class. Ever. It's crazy to think. I'm 22. I graduated high school. Graduated college. Things couldn't be better right now.

"Okay guys. Class dismissed." We all crammed out of the large room, and I turned to walked back towards my dorm.

"Hey cutie." I smiled when I saw Ethan lean up against the wall outside of my classroom.

"Hey. When do you have your last class?" I walked to him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Not until later. And I was thinking... we could... yah know." He chuckled and leaned in for another kiss.

"Sorry, I'll have to pass on that offer. I'm painting the town red." I laughed at myself and began walking.

"Babe!" Ethan groaned and followed me, grabbing his hand with mine. "Let's go get lunch, I'm starving."

"Where at?" I smiled at Ethan who pulled me out to his car and opened the passenger door for me to get in the car. Then closed it once I was in all the way.

He walked to his side of the car and turned on the radio.

"I'm thinking pizza. It never fails." He looked at me and smirked.

"Is Gray in class?"

"No, He's sleeping. Bridget came to our room last night." He said annoyed

"Why didn't you come to my dorm?"

"I wanted you to sleep, I know how you get." He looked at me and giggled.

"I'm a great person when I get little sleep." I laughed loudly knowing that it was a complete lie.

"Yeah okay babe." He reaches his hand over and put it on my thigh, sending heat throughout my body. "Was class good?"

"Yeah it was fine. Boring."

"Ooh fun." We got to our favorite pizzeria and both got out the car at the same time. "You look good by the way." He walked behind me and I could feel his eyes on my butt.

"Quit it loser." I pushed him in front of me and we walked inside, getting seated at a table in the far back.

Ethan ordered a pizza for us, like he usually does because I'm so indecisive, and we got it shortly after.

"Ooh, babe. This looks so good." I smiled and pulled my phone out, taking a picture of Ethan bringing a slice to his mouth.

"Aww, you're so cute

"Aww, you're so cute." I giggled and showed Ethan the picture and he shook his head smirking.

"Delete that." His voice mumbled from the food in his mouth.

"Nope, I'm posting it on instagram." I smiled and typed away on my phone.

'Crazy to think I've spent over four years with this kid. Well, fuck, you're so amazing, Ethan Grant. I don't know what I would've done without you by my side these last years and I'm so glad you make me a better person. I love you, E.' I smiled and locked my phone, waiting for Ethan to get the notification.

He smirked at me and unlocked his phone, looking at the picture, then scanning his eyes over the paragraph I wrote.

"About that..." he smirked and reached into his pocket, and pulled something out, but kept it in his lap where I couldn't see it.

"What are you doing?" I giggled and watched Ethan get nervous as I grew more curious.

"Just wait, I'm nervous." He chuckled awkwardly and stared at what was in his hands.

"Ethan, what?" Shit I'm getting worried now.

"Maggie. I want you to know that I've been in love with you since the third grade when I first laid eyes on you. I've loved you even though you hated me." He looked at me and I saw tears in his eyes.

What's going on?

"Ethan."

"I loved you since my lips first touched yours, I've loved you since the first time we got intimate. And I'll love you years from now. I guess what I want to know is if you love me the same way I love you."

"Of course I do Ethan. What are you going on about?" I saw a tear slip from his eye and it broke my heart.

"Maggie, I've been wanting to ask you this for a while but I didn't know when the right time would be, but I'm just gonna wing it." I saw Ethan stand up, a little box in his hand and get on one knee.

I felt my heart drop. "Oh, fuck. Maggie." He dropped his head and I saw his shoulders shake.

"Ethan." He lifted his head up. Faced stained from the tears, and his eyes bloodshot.

I saw the black velvet box and quickly stood up. "Stand up."

He stood up and I wrapped my arms around him tightly, and he put his arms tightly around my waist. "Of course I'll marry you, Ethan."

I felt my eyes water too and then I separated a little, and kissed Ethan with the most passion I've ever kissed him with before.

"I love you so much Maggie." He hugged me again and he stood there for a while.

"Okay, let's wipe your tears so you don't seem like a little girl." I said as I laughed and wiped the stains off Ethan's face.

"Do you wanna see it?" He asked, his hands shaking and brought the box up to where I could see.

I nodded at he cautiously opened the box showing me a rose gold ring, with small diamonds in the middle.

"Fuck Ethan. You must've spent like a gagillion dollars on this." I giggled and he put the ring onto my finger.

He pulled me in for another hug and I heard his heart beating fast and hard.

"I can't wait to be with you for the rest of my life."

----------

The end! I really hope you guys liked this book because I enjoyed writing it so much! Check out my other books, and watch for new books that will be coming soonish.

I love you guys, until next time!