Chapter 11

----------

Nerd

----------

Maggie

Bridget and I walked into the school with Grayson and Ethan next to us.

"So, I heard kids are spiking the punch. Let's get some!" Bridget and I laughed and walked to the drinks and grabbed a glass.

"Just think. In an hour you're gonna be winning prom queen."

"Can't wait!"

"I'm so proud of you babes. You look gorgeous tonight."

"Aww! So do you, B!" I leaned in and kissed her lips.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"The only person who gets to kiss Bridget here is me." Grayson said as him and Ethan walked up to us, pouring themselves drinks.

"Didn't know you had it in you Ethan."

"What?" He smirked

"Coming to prom, drinking the punch."

"I'm a new man." He got close to me to whisper in my ear. "If you haven't heard, I'm not longer a virgin."

"I wonder who the lucky girl was."

"She's really hot. You wouldn't know her." He smirked

"Shut the hell up!"

"Where's your boyfriend?" He swirled his punch in his cup keeping his eyes on it.

"You didn't hear? He broke up with me for hooking up with a nerd." His face lit up.

"He sounds hot." Ethan winked

"He's not." I joked

"Hurtful!" He fake whined and grabbed his chest dramatically.

"Mags, are you and Ethan dating yet?" Grayson said to me and Bridget hit him for asking.

"No. Just friends. Like I keep telling Bridget, but, she doesn't listen."

"We hooked up like once, and you're jumping to the conclusion that there's more than there really is." Ethan said and drank the last of his punch.

"Slow down, E. You're probably a light weight."

"One glass, Grayson." He took his cup and threw it in the trash can next to the table.

"You two look really nice tonight, might I add."

"Well thank you Grayson." I smiled and Bridget kissed his cheek.

"I don't like how those heels make us almost the same height though." Ethan said and I laughed.

"That sucks for you doesn't it."

"No, I like your long legs, and how they rest on my shoulders when I'm kissing your beautiful clit." He whispered in my ear and I became flustered.

"Not here." I giggled in his ear

"Why don't you want people to know about us?"

"It's too complicated Ethan."

"Attention everyone! We're gonna announce the three most voted Kings and queens and have them come to the stage." Two girls stood at the stage behind the microphone.

"Oh my god. I'm so nervous!"

"Even if I'm nominated, I hope you win." Bridget said and grabbed my arm tightly.

"For prom king we have, Brady Carrol, Cameron Baker, and Grayson Dolan! Come on up boys!"

"And for prom queen we have, Brianna Meehan, Bridget Satterlee, and Maggie Duran!"

"Oh my god." I smiled and held Bridget's hand as we walked to the stage.

"You're prom king goes to... Cameron Baker!" Everyone clapped and he stepped forward to be crowned.

"And prom queen goes to... Maggie Duran!" Bridget smiled and kissed my cheek and I stepped forward to be crowned.