Chapter 4

Smut in this chapter. Don't read if you don't like that stuff.
----------

Nerd

----------

Maggie

'Listen, Brat. I was not ALL over you. Maybe like half over you.'

'Seriously, Mags, you kept trying to kiss me😘.' Sooo cute Ethan.

'Never let me drink again🤢.'

'How am I supposed to stop you? You're grown.'

'Off topic, but, when do you think we'll have lesson two?"

'I didn't know the "lessons" were still a thing.'

'They can be if you want 😉.'

'Come to my place, no one's gonna be here until late.'

'Yeah? And what are we gonna do while no one's here? 😉'

'I'll make you dinner, and we can watch a movie or something.'

'BORING.'

'Or I can pull you to the end of my bed, and stick my long fingers up your tight pussy while sucking on your cute little clit.'

'ON MY WAY.'

----------

I walked to Ethan's house, and he pulled me inside before I could even open the door.

"I'm making pizza, it's in the oven now." He pulled me close to his face, and hovered his lips right over mine, leaving me silent. "Follow me."

He took me to their living room and turned on the tv. "Pick whatever." He handed me the remote the walked to the kitchen.

I scrolled through the guide and landed on Fifty Shades Darker. I smirked and pressed play. It starting from the beginning.

"What'd you pick?" He walked in front of me, and sat down, handing me a cold soda.

"Fifty Shades." My gaze stayed on the tv.

"Which one?" He opened up his can of soda.

"Third. More sex scenes."

"Well, maybe I can learn something from this guy." I opened up my soda as well.

Maybe.

After a short while, the pizza was done and Ethan brought me a plate with two slices on it. "Fuck." I smirked when we walked into a sex scene and Ethan tried not to look at the tv.

"What's wrong?" I asked innocently

"Nope. Nothing."

"You know, you'd look much better without those glasses. And if you'd wear something other than your everyday attire."

"I'm not good at the whole clothes thing."