Chapter 18

----------

Nerd

----------

Maggie

I walked into Bridget's house with Grayson and Ethan a little before the party started. "When did your parents leave?"

"Haven't come home yet. Said they have business in Vermont for the weekend."

"Lucky. Our parents are always home." Grayson said.

"Not lucky. My mom and dad are never home."

"Okay, but you have Becky." Bridget said as she shoved a chip into her mouth.

"Not the same. She's the maid not my parents."

"Anyways, when are the kegs supposed to be here?" Grayson asked

"Any minute, he called and said he'd be here soon."

"When does the party start?" I asked reaching into her cooler and grabbing a beer, opening it with my lighter.

"Whenever people start coming, which should also be soon." She held her hand out as I handed them all a beer too.

We looked at the front door as some of the football team walked in with a few cheerleaders. "Welcome bitches!" Bridget yelled and we hugged them all.

"The guy with the kegs are here by the way." Selina Mour said.

Dumb bitch.

Oh please. You only say that because Ethan is into her.

Was into her. Past tense. Bridget and Grayson walked outside to pay the guy.

"Hey Ethan." She walked up to him and he fake smiled.

"I didn't think you were the party type." Just talk to everyone so she doesn't think you're that obsessed girlfriend.

"Well, my girlfriend's here. So I am too." I looked behind me and watched Ethan sip his beer.

"Right, forgot about you two."

"Why are you talking to me anyways? Aren't you all hung up on Bryan?"  I smirked at how he's talking to her. Dumb juniors.

"I broke up with him, for you. Then I come to find out you're with Maggie."

"I've been with Maggie."

I felt him wrap his arm around me and kiss my temple. "You were totally listening to that whole conversation weren't you?"

"Of course." He laughed and kissed my lips. Selina walked passed us and turned around to look over here.

"I'm gonna grab another beer."

"Don't you wanna slow down a bit?"

"I'll be fine." I walked over to the cooler and saw Cameron talking to some of his friends as I pulled a bottle out. He saw me and I walked over to Ethan kissing him passionately on the lips.

"Stop, I'll get a boner." He laughed and pecked my lips.

"Let's go talk to Bridget and Grayson." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the backyard where Grayson and Bridget sat in the hot tub. "Hey sexy bitches!"

"Take it off!" I giggled and slid my shirt and shorts off and stepped into the hot tub with Ethan.

"I was just getting out to get a shot. I'll get four." Bridget stepped out of the hot tub and we made small talk until she came back.

"One for you..." She handed me the shot and then one to Ethan and Grayson.

"I don't want this." Ethan said as I took my shot.

"Give me it." I took his shot too and soon felt fuzzy.

----------

Ethan

I watched Maggie take my shot and I knew something bad was going to happen. "I feel... great!" She laughed

"Maggie. I told you to slow down."

"You're not my dad, Ethan." She whined and took a big drink of her beer.

"I'm getting out." I stood up and stepped out of the hot tub and grabbed my shirt and shoes and Maggie followed me.

"Ethan, where are you going?" She groaned

"Home. And hopefully you'll come with me before you get worse."

"I'm great Ethan. Stay please."

"No, come on. We're going to my house." I pulled at her arm, but she pulled back, staying still.

"No! I'm staying here."

"This is why I didn't want to come in the first place." I walked into the house and slid my shoes and shirt on.

"Come on Ethan! It's a party! Have fun!" She giggled and danced a little.

"Maggie if you don't come with me I'm breaking up with you."

You don't want that. So why the fuck are you saying it?

"Ethan. I want to stay."

"Bye Maggie."

"Please."

"Just come with me."

"No. I'm sorry." She turned around and walked back outside.