Chapter 13

----------

Nerd

----------

Maggie

"Congrats on prom queen, Maggie!" Girls and guys passed me in the hallway and congratulated me on Saturday night.

Even though you lost more than you won.

"Haha, thank you!"

I walked into class and saw Ethan standing next to my teacher Mr. Brookes the same one who told Ethan to tutor me last semester.

"Maggie, come here."

"Oh my god, what now?" I looked over at Ethan and rolled my eyes.

"You're failing my class again. And I think that since last semester went so well, you two might want to try again this semester?"

"Is there another person who can?"

"No, everyone else is busy and I really think he's the best option for you."

"Yeah, I have a feeling it's different this semester, but, thanks though." I turned around to go to my seat.

"Maggie, if you don't take this seriously I'm going to have to fail you, and you need this credit."

"I don't think it's a good idea Mr. Brookes."

"Ethan, I know you're a good student, I know you know what's right."

I rolled my eyes "Look, I'm not a good student, and although I know what's right, I choose to do the exact opposite because I'm a heartless bitch." Hinting at what Ethan said to me.

I looked at Ethan and he sighed. "Now why do you think that?" Mr. Brookes asked

"It's what people say. And it's the truth. Because I don't care about other people." I shrugged

"I think you should turn that around, you'll be a better person."

"Yeah, I tried to convince her." Ethan mumbled

"Shut the fuck up nerd." I rolled my eyes again.

"Exactly what I meant when I said heartless bitch. You don't care if you're hurting other people, you only care about how it makes you look."

"Well I wouldn't be so heartless if you didn't make up things in your head."

"I'm sorry, but, everything that I "made up in my head" was exactly what you were giving me. Don't flatter yourself."

"Don't worry, people do that enough." I moved the hair off my shoulder.

"I'm done with this! My office! Now!" Mr. Brookes stood up and pushed us into his office locking us in the small room.

"Mr. Brookes! What the hell?!" I yelled trying to open up the door.

"Look what you got us into now." Ethan sat on the desk and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay class, change of plans, we're going to the library for class, bring your stuff we won't be coming back."

"I can't believe this." I pulled the chair that Ethan's feet rest on out from under him and sat down on it.

"This is all your fault." He glared at me

"And how do you figure?"

"Because, if you wouldn't have led me on we wouldn't be arguing and we wouldn't be stuck inside this small ass office."

"It's your fault because you just had to tutor me."

"You wanted me to tutor you, Sorry babe." He winked because he knew it'd upset me.

"Don't call me that." I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't mind it when my tongue was inside of you." He stood up.

"You didn't mind that I was a heartless bitch when I was deep throating you." I stood up as well

"Why'd you have sex with me if you didn't like me?" He sat back down.

"I was upset that I thought Cameron was cheating. Turns out that was his cousin."

"Sorry."

"It's whatever, I'm not even upset."