Chapter 21

----------

Nerd

----------

Maggie

"Okay, you've just got to get your mind off him. Let's go to the movies tonight. I know you've been wanting to see pitch perfect. My treat." She sat on my bed and rubbed my leg trying to comfort me.

"B, I really don't feel like it." I cuddled more into my bed and continued watching grey's anatomy for the 10th time.

"You don't have a choice. You're getting up, taking a shower, shaving, and you're gonna get dressed in a cute outfit."

"Seriously, let's just stay in." I whined

"No. I'm serious Maggs. Get up or I'll shower you myself." I stayed still and waited for her.

She groaned and pulled my blanket off of me. "Really?!"

"Yes, Maggie. Get up."

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed and walked to my bathroom. "You're picking out my outfit." I said as I closed the door behind me.

----------

"Alright your movie is theatre six, on your right." We turned to go to the concessions area and walked to the end of the line.

"Bro, Cheer up. There's no need to be in such a bad mood." I looked for the familiar voice and saw Grayson and Ethan filling up their soda cups.

"Really B? Did you do this on purpose?" I pointed to Grayson and Ethan and she rolled her eyes.

She walked to the boys and then pulled Grayson to the side. "I told you I was going to the movies, with Maggie."

"I thought you wanted me to bring Ethan here. All he's been doing is playing video games for two weeks straight."

"No, I said to go somewhere else." She face palmed at I looked at Ethan glance at me then clench his jaw and look away. "What movie are you two idiots seeing?" Bridget asked

"Pitch perfect, I want to see it." Grayson shrugged

"You're such a girl." She rolled her eyes and walked away from the two boys who started towards theatre six.

"Can we leave?"

I don't feel anything right now. My voice monotone and my face blank.

"No, you're going to stay and watch the movie with us, okay?"

"I can't be near him. It hurts too much."

"You'll be fine, babe. I promise."

----------

We walked up the steps and I looked at Ethan trying to look at me. "What's he saying about this?" Bridget asked Grayson.

"Nothing."

"God you two act like we aren't right here." Ethan said

"Talk to her and maybe we wouldn't talk about you two. Fuck I barely get to see my girlfriend because I'm taking care of my bitch ass brother."

"Fuck you." Ethan spat and we all sat in silence as the movie started.

----------

We all walked out of the movie theatre and Grayson walked us to Bridget's car, Ethan following unwillingly.

"Goodnight babe, text me later okay?" Grayson kissed Bridget's lips and I quickly got in her car shutting the door. I watched Ethan stare at the ground and kick the rocks with his hands in his pockets.

I miss him.

Bridget walked to the driver's side and started her car. "Take me home."

"Maggie, I'm sorry, I didn't know he was gonna be there. I told Grayson to go somewhere else."

"I really don't want to talk about it."

----------

Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed and like the book because it's almost over :( I've put a lot of time and effort into the book and I'm so happy with the outcome!