Chapter 15

----------

Nerd

----------

Maggie

"Mags, wake up. We have school."

I opened my eyes and looked around Ethan's room. "I fell asleep?" I sat up.

"Yeah, I thought I'd just let you sleep."

"Alright, I'm gonna leave to go home real quick." I put my shirt and skirt on over my underwear I woke up in and then slid on my shoes.

"Take me with you!"

"Take you with me?" I said as I picked my bag up off of the floor.

"Yes."

"Okay, I guess." Ethan got off of his bed and grabbed his bag slinging it over his shoulder and following me to my car.

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand and I unlocked it looking at a picture sent from Ethan. "What is this?"

"Look."

"Stop

"Stop. I told you to quit taking pictures of me!" I locked my phone and drove to my house from his.

"It's the only one I kept, I deleted all of the others."

"Why'd you keep that one?"

"Because it's a picture of the real you. One who isn't afraid that people will see her without makeup or genuinely laughing."

"What you didn't keep it because I was half naked?"

"No. That's not what's important."

"Stop Ethan." We got to my house and I parked in the driveway.

"Please don't push me away by saying you don't like me like that."

"I wasn't going to."

I got out of my car and Ethan followed me and we walked inside of my house and my dad sat at the dinning room table with papers surrounding him. "Dad!" I ran up to him and have him a tight hug.

"When did you get back?"

"Late last night. Now who's this?" He looked at Ethan and held his hand out to shake.

"I'm Ethan. I'm a friend of Maggie's."

"I'm glad to finally be able to meet a boyfriend of hers."

"No, I'm not her boyfriend, just a good friend."

"Okay! Well we have to get to school soon, we'll be right back."

I pushed Ethan up to my room and grabbed clothes to change into.

Once I was done with my makeup it was time for school and Ethan and I rushed out of the door.

"I'll see you in third hour." Ethan unbuckled and grabbed the handle to open his door.

"Wait." He turned to face me and I pulled him in for a kiss.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Because I can." He smiled and kissed me again before getting out of the car.

I got out as well and we walked into school next to each other.

----------

"So I saw you and Ethan come to school together." Bridget winked at me.

"We're just friends! Seriously."

"That's not what it sounded like last night." She laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Were we that loud?"

"Yes. Especially with the headboard hitting the wall over and over again."

"Oh my god!"

"Is he good?" She smirked

"Absolutely." I stared at my desk and smiled.

"When are you two going to be official then?"

"I don't want a label with him. I just want to go with the flow."

"Do you mean his flow?" She winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop!"

'I think Cameron is gonna kick my ass.😵'

'What?! Why?!'

'Because somehow he found out it was me who you hooked up with.🤷🏽‍♂️'

'Oh my god. I'll deal with him. Just, keep your distance. He is bigger than you.'

'He's barely bigger than me. But, thanks for the self esteem boost! 😍'

'Aww, anything for you, Babes! 😘"

----------

I walked to third hour with Bridget and there sat Ethan looking as cute as always.

"Hey." I said sitting down behind him.

"Hi." He smiled and turned to face us.

"So has Cameron said anything else to you?"

"No, just dirty looks in the hallway."

"He probably won't do anything anyways, if he gets suspended he's kicked off the football team."

"Good."

I got on my phone and texted Ethan 'I was meaning to tell you, you look cute today. 💖'

'You look cute everyday. 😍'