Chapter 17

----------

Nerd

----------

Maggie

"I can't believe we only have two weeks left until we graduate." All four of us sat at our usual lunch table.

"It's crazy to think about. But, good thing we are all going to the same college!" Bridget shrieked

"How did that even happen?" Ethan asked.

"No idea." Grayson added

"This school year has been crazy." I shook my head.

"A good kind of crazy, I hope." Ethan looked at me.

"Yeah, sure E." I smirked and he rolled his eyes. "Of course a good kind of crazy." I said and looked at him then leaned over and pecked his lips.

"So you finally decided to make it public?" Bridget asked

"I mean, why not? Everyone knows about us anyways. So what's the point in hiding anymore?" I shrugged

"Well I'm glad you did. I hated keeping you two a secret." Bridget rolled her eyes.

"No more secrets."

"Good." He kissed my shoulder and then we all finished eating and threw away our food walking to our classes.

"Okay, So we're having a party at my house for upperclassmen and this time you aren't going to get shit faced drunk."

"I do what I want, Bridget." I laughed

"As your best friend, I know what's best for you, and since you're with Ethan now, you can't be all over the guys like you normally are."

"I can't promise I'm not gonna get drunk. I know myself. And even if I try to limit the drinks, it never works out."

"Don't make us be your babysitter."

"Oh my god! I probably won't even drink that much, Ethan doesn't like it."

"So you'll do it for Ethan, but, not me?"

"I'll do it for all three of you." She rolled her eyes and the bell rung, the final few people walking in and sitting down as our teacher started the lessons.

"Ooh, let me see your tattoo, I've only seen the picture." I giggled and pulled my pants down to show Bridget, everyone looking at me.

"It took like an hour."

"Did Iggy do it?"

"Of course, I only trust him to do my tattoos."

"What you just let him pull down your pants in front of Ethan?"

"I pulled my pants down, but yes, he's my tattoo artist."

"Maggie! Bridget! Sit down, and pull your pants up!"

"I'll pull my pants down more. Not like you guys wouldn't want a show."

"Get out of my class, both of you." I looked at Bridget and rolled my eyes as we grabbed our bags and walked out of the classroom.

"Oh my god Maggie! You're so stupid!" She laughed

"You're the one who wanted to see it!" We laughed together and walked around the school passing by people we didn't know.

"Ethan, you have a girlfriend." I furrowed my eyebrows and heard giggling as we turn the corner to a new hallway.

"Just one kiss, to see if it means anything." I pulled Bridget by her arm and we hid from the two people skipping class.

"Is that Ethan?!" She whispered

"She said Ethan!"

"I'm going to see." She walked around the corner and opened her mouth to say something but then turned back around.

"It's not our Ethan. And I just walked in on them making out."

"Oh this is classic." We laughed and turned around to go to the commons, sitting down at one of the round tables.