Chapter 10

----------

Nerd

----------

Maggie

I got to school and saw Cameron glaring at me at the end of the hallway. "What's wrong?" I asked once I walked up to him.

"Are you hooking up with guys behind my back?"

"Uhm, excuse me but you were at the movies with a different girl last night. You shouldn't worry about me cheating if you are too."

"That's my cousin. She flew in from Florida the other night and surprised us so I took her to the movies."

"Oh. Shit."

"Yeah. Oh shit's right."

"Cameron."

"We're done. Don't talk to me." And with that he walked out of the school before class had even started.

"What the hell was that?" I turned and saw Bridget standing next to me.

"I thought Cameron was cheating on me the other night, so to get revenge I hooked up with someone and turns out that was his cousin he was with at the movies."

"Classic fucking Maggie." She laughed and pulled me into the classroom once the bell rung. "So who are you going to prom with?"

"No one. Can I just come with you, Grayson and Ethan?"

"Of course babes ."

"You can stay at my house tonight so we can go to the mall tomorrow and get our hair and nails done."

"Oh my god. I'm so excited!" She giggled and grabbed my hand.

"I know! Our last prom!"

----------

Bridget and I sat in the nail salon getting our nails done for prom tonight. "So are you upset about Cameron?"

"No."

"Answer quick enough?" She giggled

"Let's face it, he's a jerk, and I only wanted to be with him to guarantee my chances of prom queen, which I'm mostly sure I'll win."

"What if he's prom king?"

"Then we both get crowned and I dance with my hot ass best friend."

"Bitch, I'm dancing with Grayson, forget about you."

"Ugh. Please I have no one else to dance with!"

"Why not Ethan?"

"Because we're barely friends."

"Then sit out. I don't care."

"Bitch!" I laughed

"What color should I get?" I looked through the colors debating what to get.

"Probably something neutral to match your dress."

"What are you getting?"

"I want to get infinite shine by OPI, it matches my dress."

"I'm thinking a nude color for me."

"Ooh! Do 'put it in neautral' it matches your dress like perfectly!"

"I don't know what I'd do without you." We laughed and they soon finished up filing our nails to our liking then putting on the nail polish we picked out.

We paid then walked around the mall, deciding on where to eat.

Once we got our food we sat down at one of the many tables and ate while talking about prom.

"I just don't understand why you and Ethan don't go together. You two are definitely more than friends."

"No we aren't."

"Your mouth is saying no. But, your body is saying yes." She winked at me

"You're so dumb."

"If I'm dumb then you're a virgin."

"Low blow bitch!"

"Whatever, you know it's true!"

We finished eating and threw away our trash, walking to the hair salon for our appointment.

"Okay, follow me Maggie and I'll get you started."

Short chapter. Sorry I feel like I've been distant from Wattpad which I hate but I've been working practically everyday this week and I hope these books don't suck because I love them so much but I'm gonna post another chapter today because this one is literally 500 words like, wow, I'm boring 😂 anyways thanks for reading and a second chapter is going up as well.