Chapter 22

----------

Nerd

----------

Maggie

I laid on a floaty in Bridget's pool and soon felt her presence swim up to me. "See, I told you swimming would make you feel better."

"Why do you keep trying to make me happy. It's not gonna happen."

"Because you're my beautiful and amazing best friend. Whom I love." She gave me a big cheesy smile and I immediately knew something was up.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing. I just ordered Mexican. Your favorite."

"You can't bribe me with food."

"God! You said she wasn't here." I turned my head and saw Ethan and Grayson walk outside.

"Well I lied. Now if you two don't talk, I'm gonna lock you two in the closet." Grayson said

"Locking us places doesn't solve anything." I said softly

"You sure? Because last time you two ended up having sex." Bridget laughed at her own comment.

"Fuck off." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm leaving!" Ethan said

"Ethan. Quit being a bitch and get in the fucking pool." Grayson said

"No."

"Then I'll push you in." Grayson shrugged and crossed his arms.

"Shut the fuck up." Ethan rolled his eyes.

"Okay."

I saw Grayson push Ethan and he fell into the pool getting water all over me.

"You're a fucking bitch Grayson." Ethan said once he came up for air.

"You're turn Maggie." Bridget tipped over the floaty and I fell in the water.

"Quit being stupid." Ethan said as he tried to get out of the water but Grayson pushed him back in.

"You two aren't getting out until you talk to each other." Bridget got out of the pool.

"There's nothing to say!" I yelled at her.

"Bro please let me out. I have to pee!"

"I guess you'll have to pee in the pool." Grayson shrugged again

"Bridget. Seriously I'm cold!" I whined

"If we take you out of the pool we're locking you in my room or something." She shrugged

"Oh my god fine! Just let me take a piss!" Ethan yelled as he swam to the steps.

I went to the ladder and Grayson picked me up bridal style and carried me to the guest room. "I'm soaking wet!"