The Step To Becoming A Man

Fan Cover by @littlepotato2006

Julie's pov:

Two hours.

One hundred and twenty minutes.

Seven thousand, and two hundred seconds I have been sitting on this couch doing nothing.

Being bored out of my mind is an understatement.

Alissa went to work, on a Saturday, my brother went to his friends house and Ashton is up in his room.

My parents aren't getting home until tonight, and to top it all off Gianna went to visit family so we can't hangout.

I would read one of my books but those are all in my room because no one decided to give me a warning.

Thanks mom and dad.

Also, my phone died a while back and I also didn't bring a phone charger. I would ask to borrow one but I'm pretty sure Ashton is upset with me right now.

He hasn't bothered to even walk downstairs.

Suddenly, I hear a knock at the door.

Well, a very LOUD knock on the door.

Wait should I answer it?

It's not my house maybe I shouldn't.

Plus Ashton is here.

But it keeps getting louder and he is not showing up to answer the door.

Wait, but what if it is a murderer?!

Do they come out at daylight?

Should I chance it?

Wait, why would they knock if they are planning to kill me?

Speaking of knocks, the person on the other side is definitely getting inpatient because the knocks are becoming louder and faster.

I slowly walk to the door and open it.

"Yo what's up Ash-...." the voice says but suddenly stops when they see me.

In front of me was not one, but the other four most popular guys in the school staring at me wide eyed.

I can feel my cheeks turn red.. I hope they didn't think...

I hear loud steps from behind me and next thing I know Ashton is coming down the stairs, his hair still all over the place. He looks at me, then the door.

I think he starts to realize what they are probably thinking and his eyes go wide. But of course, he doesn't even get to get a word in before they start going crazy.

"Congratulations!!! You are now a man brother!!!" The one screams.

It was so loud that I stumbled back a bit before regaining my balance.

"No, guys, it's not lik-...." Ashton can't even finish his sentence because the other guys are throwing things at him one after another.

"Nice Man"
"How was it"
"How did he get a girl in bed before us?"

They all started talking a once. Oh my god they actually think we slept together!

I look at Ashton begging him to at least say something.

"Guys shut the f*ck up." Ashton raises his voice and glares at them.

They all stop at once.

I guess that works too.