His Mask His Weakness

Hey guys!! So I just want to let you know I have no idea how boxing works. So if something happens that is 'against the rules' then.. oops. It's legal in this book than.

Hope you enjoy.

Julie's pov:

As I sit back down, I open my fourth bag of potato chips.

Stress eating.

Every time I look at Ashton, I just can't help but shove a handful of chips in my mouth.

I tried to distract myself by listening to the cheers that these fan girls were coming up with, but the thought still didn't go away.

In the meantime, mostly all the guys on the team went, I realized that some of the team members though from both sides didn't go, and it looked like they weren't going to go at all.

I guess only a certain number of matches can occur.

But they are all probably freshman anyways.

I watch as Zander pridefully makes his way into the ring. Ashton was warming up so I'm guessing he is going next, which by the looks of it, he is the last.

But my stress levels shoot up once I see who his rival was.

This guy.. was HUGE!!!

Some weight wise, but he must have almost been like 6 feet taller or something.

Okay... maybe I am exaggerating a little bit.

...

Fine a lot bit.

I look over at Ashton, who didn't seem the least bothered.

This makes me roll my eyes, should of known, his cocky side always takes over in the face of danger.

I look back to see Zander and the rival.

What in the world??!

Are they wearing like eight inch heels in there shoes or something?

I flinch as Zander takes a blow straight to the rib.

The whole crowd stands, he was grabbing his rib and squinting his eyes.

Next thing I know, people screaming everywhere!!! Zander looked like he was going to pass out any second.

Why do people like watching these things??

I painfully watched four men who had to literally CARRY him out.

I looked back at Ashton... and he was angry.

Like really angry.

He was almost like a whole other person.

I thought I have seen the worst of him but I was so far from wrong.

Him and the guy from the rival team step up. Maybe the captains go last because that what it looks like.

Everyone is still standing, and I am still stress eating.

Please don't die Ashton.

If you live I will share my skittles with you.

Maybe...

Probably not.

Don't die Ashton!!

They start off moving in a circular motion.

I watch intently as they begin after a few seconds, the rival takes his first move, trying to hit Ashton right in the face, but Ashton was easily able to move and get him in the arm.