To Be Loved

Ashton's Pov:

"Punch me."

But it wasn't me who said it.

I look over and Zander... was addressing it to Luke.

I watch as Luke looks up from his phone and at him just as stunned as I am.

"What?"

"You heard me Luke, Punch me. Grow a pair." Zander says, his jaw locking, standing up from where he was previously sitting.

Luke takes a sharp intake as he just stares.

"If you're trying to prove something, let me tell you, it's not working." He says looking back down at his phone.

Bad idea.

Zander hates being ignored.

When I thought he was going to explode... he smirked.

It went away fast so I don't think anyone noticed.. but me.

That only means one thing.

We are all f*cked.

"We should probably leave the ring." I whisper in Julie's ear.

She looks at me for a long second, than nods her head.

I take her hand and help her out of the ring and stand near her.

What? Do you really think nerd girl is going to be able to protect herself?

.... Add run over a mail box with my car to the list of things to do.

"Texting your girlfriend?" Zander says which causes Luke's eyes to snap back up at him.

"Don't you dare bring Samatha into this." Luke's voice says angrily.

"Why shouldn't I? I mean cmon, I can't talk about your girlfriend? By the way, can she send me a postcard? I want to know what it's like in slutville." Zander says grinning.

I decided not to.. get in the way of this. Julie looked confused as to what in the world he was doing.

She can be so naive, Zander is doing what he always does...

Be Zander.

"Samatha is not a slut! She just..."

"Has a dream to f*ck every guy on the planet?"

"You know what!!" Luke says taking a 'threatening' step forward.

"Finally. I thought you would chicken out like you did a year ago-.." Zander starts to say, but is caught off with Luke jumping into the ring and attempting to punch his stomach.

But Zander was quick on his feet and moved away.

"Got to be quicker than that." Zander says laughing.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I am met with the worried eyes of princess.

"Ashton why are they fighting?" She whispers grabbing my arm tightly when Luke attempts another swing.