Can We Dance?

Delilah's P.O.V

Me, James and Connor were all sat on one couch just witnessing love fill the air. Tristan was staring at Tilly like she was a goddess and Brad was gawping at Milly like she was Beyoncé (she's got legs like Beyoncé)!

Connor suddenly burst out laughing, which caused me and James to laugh. Tilly and Milly tried really hard not to laugh but couldn't help themselves which left Tristan and Brad staring at each other with a scared look on their faces.

"What's so funny?" Brad asked unsure on what to do and how to react.

"I don't know!" Milly replied laughing her head off.

"Why are you laughing then?" Tristan asked with a puzzled expression on his face.

"I don't know!" Tilly shouted before she started laughing even more.

We spent about 5 minutes just laughing at how obvious Tristan and Brad had made their feelings for Tilly and Milly. The thing that made it funnier was the fact that the four of them didn't have a clue why we were laugh so much.

Once we had finally stopped Tristan and Brad offered to do a dance for us and being the gentlemen that they are they let us girls pick!

"You're going to regret letting us pick y'know!" I said as Tilly and Milly giggled at our choice for them.

"Well, it's a price I'm willing to play to make you all laugh!" Tristan replied pointing at us all.

Tilly put Just Dance 3 in and selected Beautiful Liars by Beyoncé and Shakira. Brad and Tristan laughed before starting. Brad decided that he was going to be Beyoncé and Tristan was Shakira.

"You guys ready to witness this fitness?" Tristan said pulling up his top revealing his stomach whilst he pulled a pouty face. Everyone laughed and the boys started dancing.

Throughout the song everyone laughed but they did get a pretty good score...

"Is there something you guys aren't telling us?" Connor asked them.

"What do you mean?" An out of breath Brad asked confused.

"Are you secretly Shakira and Beyoncé or something?" Connor asked causing a roaring laughter to fill the room.

After finishing laughing James and Connor got up on the dance floor but again allowed us girls to choose for them. I picked this time and I chose Lollipop by Mika which entertained the group. I then managed to miss my turn and it moved onto Tilly's turn but Tristan offered to dance with her instead of Milly.

The two danced to Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne on Just Dance 2 and they both thoroughly enjoyed it, laughing and bumping into each other.

Milly and Brad got up next and danced to S.O.S Rihanna, again making everyone laugh so hard they got stitches.

Connor was about to get up until he realised...

"Wait just one minute! Our little friend Delilah here hasn't done a dance yet!"

The smirk that kept on his face scared me a little.

"Okay, sorry, I'll dance." I said getting up off the couch.

"James is going to dance with you and you're going to dance to...Pump It!" He said grinning even more.

I didn't mind dancing and I didn't mind the song it was the mere fact that I was dancing with James. Unlike Milly and Tilly I'm not confident around the boys I happen to fancy.

The music started and James turned to me smiling to reassure me that everything is fine no matter what happens.

"Can we dance?" James asked and I laughed a little as he quoted his song title. He held his hand out and I took it as he led me to the dance floor.